𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗱. 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗴𝗮𝘀

【 ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                           A cold breeze lightly kissed (name)'s nose, causing his entire body to shiver. All that covered him was a white crop-top hoodie and low-resting black baggy jeans sporting random white paint splatters and tears from how often he wore them during his crafting. His trademark black and red spliced denim jacket usually completed the look, but somehow he misplaced it somewhere inside his workshop before he was stationed to watch over the ship with his partner.

He would retrieve it post-haste in case something happened to it, except in no way did he trust his aforementioned partner to be left alone without some sort of supervision considering the boy's...idiosyncracies. At that thought, his lips lightly curled to announce a light scoff, though there was also some amusement to be found from the slight twitch of his lips.

Jeez, he's so childish. His eyes snuck a glance over at Ace slouched against an empty grog barrel, his hat covering the top half of his face. "Oi, if you fall asleep I'll kick you into next week, Hothead."

"Tch, I dare you, bricks-for-brains." Ace flicked his hat's rim so (name) could see his glare.

"At least I have a brain."

"Made of bricks." Sighing, (name) turned back around to face the calm sea softly rocking the ship as it softly sailed across the waters.

It had been exactly one week since Whitebeard recruited Portgas D. "Fire-Fist" Ace aboard the Whitebeard Pirates where (l.name) "Hard-Hand" (name), himself, worked under Whitebeard as a craftsman to help achieve his dream of one day creating the strongest ship anyone has ever sailed.

The Brick-Brick Devil Fruit he consumed at seventeen during his very first voyage alongside Whitebeard granted him the ability to transform any part of his body into bricks and summon brick blocks of any size right out of his chest. The fruit also helped him develop a high endurance rate against rivals' strength he easily managed a fight against, but most importantly found easier techniques to craft handy equipment for himself and the crew, whether it be for battle or personal use.

(name) would say every day since his own arrival has been all he had dreamed of; he had a crew he considered a second family, a career that would actualize his childhood dream, and all the freedom to travel and explore the world as he always wished ― that was if it were not for the following days after the seventh evening party celebrating Ace's recruitment.

The two Devil Fruit users initially displayed a rather neutral relationship during Ace's first three days on board. They drank side-to-side while laughing and singing amidst their drunken states, and often gave each other fighting tips when overseeing the other self-training, during which they spent most of their time together especially sparring since their respected powers ― fire and bricks ― made for great training. ((name) turned his entire body brick to allow Ace to throw flame after flame at him. (name) would frequently throw a punch or a kick in the fire user's way to also improve his reflexes in case multiple attackers are crowding him.) Such training proved satisfying results. Countless times (name) found himself surrounded by multiple bandits every which way, but he always reigned as the victor.