𝘃𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘃

【 ​ᴀꜱꜱʜᴏʟᴇ!🇲!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢/𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢/𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                          "Stop, that tickles~" Viktor started to try and run away from (name), laughing loudly. (name) had a grin of his own, except it was comically evil. He tackled Viktor in his arms, grazing his nose at the skater's exposed neck making him burst out laughing from the sensitive flesh being attacked. He then turned Viktor around so they were facing each other before initiating a deep, passionate kiss. Viktor moved his arms around (name)'s neck to keep the kiss going for just a little longer. "Do you have to leave...?" he says in a serious yet sad tone. (name) looked him straight in the eye.

"You know I have no choice. But didn't I promise I would try and come visit you? Besides, there are a hundred ways for us to talk to each other."

"I just don't like how soon it is." Viktor entangled his fingers around (name)'s long locks. "I only have until tomorrow to physically be with you."

The rockstar smiled. "So that means we still have twenty hours left until then. That's plenty of time to do what I wanted."

"And what's that?" Viktor flirtily smiled back. They both knew the answer, especially when (name) initiated another kiss, this time their eyes closing and Viktor wrapping his legs around (name)'s waist after removing Viktor's robe, of course.

"I want to cherish every moment I have with you before I leave." (name) lovingly rubbed his thumb over Viktor's tinted cheek. "I love you, so much." Viktor placed his hand over (name)'s, pulling him as close as possible.

"I love you, too." Their lips met each other once again. (name)'s large hand softly rubbed down Viktor's milky thighs while Viktor's slim fingers traveled down to the other's pajama bottoms.

Said male lifted his feet and kicked the pants away. He moved his body upwards to bring Viktor's legs up along. "Bbe gentle..." He quietly requested.

"I'll try~" (name) teased. Their eyes locked just right when he started sliding himself in.

ꔛ♡ꔛ

                        A young man watched his exhaled breath turn into mist from Russia's perpetual winter. The snow crunched underneath his boots only for his tracks to be instantly refilled with flakes flowing down from the night sky. He was truly thankful he lived near his work because it not only saved him gas money from always using his car but he also didn't have to bear with just about below-freezing winds that would most likely one day turn him into an icicle. The male reached his front door and hurriedly unlocked it, rushing inside. "Welcome back, (name)~" Viktor over-joyously smiled from the couch, wearing one of (name)'s robes. (name) had little to no reaction.