𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱𝗮

【 ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ!ʙɪɢ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢/𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ!ʙɪɢ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢/𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                     Two half-filled wine glasses sent a Clink! resounding inside a small love hotel room. They had a wavy stem, a rose-shaped bowl with a pale-green leaf overlay, and two golden lines dripping down the sides to its stem. Around those stems were fair and (s/t) fingers softly grasping around them, belonging to two men. They pushed the rims forward so the bubbly contents met the other's lips rather than their own, albeit the smaller male was quite shyer with his movements, still not quite used to the romantic gestures his companion often instigated.

Ittetsu ― sporting short, choppy dark hair and brown, doe eyes ― scooted closer to the other male over the red, heart-shaped bed; its soft, sleek coat quietly shifted with the silk, rose-gold robes barely covering his upper thighs. His left leg supported half of his right one, his shoulder pushing against his companion's broader one.

(name) ― (h/s) colored in (h/c) covering his scalp to match his natural squinty, sharp (e/c) eyes ― sat straight against the heart-shaped padded headboard in a more casual style. "Why so shy all of a sudden, Darling?" he asked Ittetsu, noticing pink decorate his chubby cheeks after swallowing the chilled beverage. (name) placed his large but warm hand around Ittetsu's left cheek he felt turn warmer from the affection ― the typical reaction on account of Ittetsu's shyer nature.

Of course, if the younger teacher wasn't so meek, he still would be no exception to (name)'s domineering power his confident charm effortlessly emitted, as if his charming aura were pheromones an omega experienced when in heat. That was simply the power (name) held over even the most stubborn people who usually would rather die than submit to such a calculative man by choice (or a man, in general).

Words alone sent shivers down one's spine, no doubt because they were carefully chosen to ensure (name)'s prey would submit under him; his eyes easily captured anyone who dared look ― he looked much darker and attentive, daring someone to say "no". Then there was his ever-addictive touch Ittetsu was fortunate enough to experience first-hand that left him always craving more: a mere kiss, the caress of his hands, or being held in his strong, burly arms left a lasting tingly sensation tickling Ittetsu's nerves.

Remembering the moments (name) gave Ittetsu a quick kiss inside the teacher's lounge, trapped him in a back hug as flirty comments filled his ears before their classes started, and texted him plans for spontaneous dates at (name)'s luxurious apartment had Ittetsu's heart skip a beat from both love and heartbreak ― especially when he remembered their relationship's origin relating to (name)'s true partner in a less than unprofessional manner. That partner was provided endless affection night and day, (name) more than ready to supply the other's next fix for his love and affection.