𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸

【 ᴅᴇᴀᴅ!ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴅᴇᴀᴅ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                              The fact death is inevitable induces relentless terror within a person, whether they're nearing their utter demise or just pondering the mere thought one day everyone will one day die, mostly due to the unanswerable question of what awaits someone in the afterlife. As a result, certain people suffer from extreme existential panic/dread, especially when acutely aware they continuously grow another year older with no way of going back in time ― receiving no help from those who take death factually as the natural order of life.

However, there are also those groups of people who, even if they may be terrified, use the fact everyone will one day die as motivation to not take things for granted and spend every day as if it is their last.

Such reasons are why countless scallywag sea adventurers follow their dreams on the water despite its high risks.

Crews set sail knowing the low chance of surviving Reverse Mountain, notorious for being a pirate's first real challenge before actually beginning their journey. Hence, survivors are seen as the bravest men who set sail for their goals, never running away from whatever their adventure throws at them, and are truly living in the moment with adrenaline keeping them going.

A certain skeleton man fondly remembered his own pride and joy after surviving Reverse Mountain alongside his crew despite it meaning they had to leave their dear whale friend, Laboon, behind. Of course, it sent them bitter-sweet relief when they found themselves back in Laboon's company since they once more had to say their farewells. But it gave them further purpose toward succeeding in their goals, as well as acting as a reminder of other greater importance in life: the relationship you make along the way.

Unfortunately, they also failed to remember nothing is permanent: relationships, happiness...and life.

First, it was their captain, then one by one members kept dropping, never to stand up ever again.

The lone survivor was a man possessing a unique ability to give him another chance at life due to the consumption of the Revive-Revive Fruit: Brook, whose lost soul initially wandered through the ocean's fog for years on end, used this rare opportunity to keep those happy memories and dreams alive. There was no guarantee he'd ever find his way out of the same fog he remained stuck in, but he stayed positive and vowed to continue living life to the fullest as much as he could.

After all, there's always a chance for greatness to re-appear and return the light he lost long ago.

"Forty-three-point-five-degree angle!"

What better way to now spend his time than posing his body in strangely specific angles?

"Quick, someone look! Oh, wait...I'm the only one here, YOHOHOHO― ow!"