𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮 𝗸𝗼𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗲

【 ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰─𝘢𝘶 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘯𝘦𝘬𝘰─𝘢𝘶 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                              Repetitive apologies mumble past his lips through weak, dry breaths he can barely inhale from how violently his chest heaves up and down as tears cascade down his red cheeks. Sometimes he tries collecting himself, but then every emotion ― jealousy, sadness, anger, fear ― brings back those tears and apologies; every time another wave of memories of the chances he had to take the initiative and not let himself become some possessive monster crashes against his brain.

How much time has passed since he ran? Actually, never mind; the answer does not truly matter, and neither does the passing of five- ― or maybe twenty? ― minutes his lone figure somberly sat curled up on the ground against the mattress, weeping over how he treated his supposed best friend he cherished with all his heart, so greedily.

But he doesn't even deserve to apologize. He did this to himself and (name) under nobody's volition but his own, and he must face his deserved consequences.

ꔛ♡ꔛ

                              Summer vacation commenced three days ago for the hardworking students at (name)'s high school. While anyone would be excited by that fact alone, he and his best friend have been tirelessly waiting for this break all semester, which they spent rather moody.

The offspring of the house is absolutely relieved he is freed from his never-ending studies supplied by his school and (minor) strict parents who, thankfully, are attending a five-day Couples' Cruise scheduled on the prior Saturday to summer vacation. It was, to (name) and his roommate, a true miracle because he knew all too well if his parents remained home during these first few days, they would lecture him about the importance of studying double the time you normally would during school breaks.

To at least keep up the illusion (he actually found it motivating when he did study), he spent the first three days studying for three hours divided into three increments throughout the day so he wasn't haunted by instilled guilt that he was wasting time and betraying his parents' trust.

What helped him get the motivation to study at all, though, was the aid of his roommate and closest friend who performed the simpler chores his parents assigned him for the week to allow personal time in between his studying. Said studying typically entailed the other reading off trivia cards or practice questions to better process new information and keep him updated on past information. It was very helpful for (name), so much so he incorporated it into his studying rituals (it is a lot more fun with his friend), and gratifying for his roommate since the two are unable to partner up like this often since (name)'s parents expect independent studying and responsibilities for them both.