𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗲

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                        (name) The human nodded his head to every word Marshall sang as he expertly played his electric keyboard. Together, they never failed at creating catchy tunes pretty much since they met ― all thanks to their shared passion for music. While it always came naturally for Marshall, (name), unlike his sister, didn't have much to offer due to his constant ineptitude. Music became an escape for him, a way to express his sorrow for not feeling good enough. And ironically, it became the one successful thing in his life. And boy is he glad it did since it met making a great friend.

"That was a good take, Marshall!" (name) excitedly removed the headphones on his head, only to clumsily drop them onto the keyboard, in turn knocking it and his papers down. "Crap! Sorry!"

Rather than get mad, though, Marshally adoringly smiled at the human desperately trying to clean up his mess.

"Here, it's fine." The vampire Prince floated down next to (name) to help. They both went for the same paper, causing their fingertips to touch, which only Marshall reacted to by placing that hand over his neck in flusterment. The human paid no mind.

"I guess I jinxed it, heh..." (name) smiled in embarrassment after getting everything together. "I'm so sorry..."

"I told you, you don't have to keep saying 'sorry'."

"Sorry..." At that, they shared a laugh. "But seriously, I think that's our best one yet!" The human beamed. "You're such a good singer, Marshall! I don't think I could have done this without you!"

"Pfft, it's whatever..." Marshall leaned back in the air, though had some color to his cheeks from the insistent praise. "It's not like I'm the only reason the song came out good," he reminded (name) of his natural talent.

"But it definitely made it a lot better!" (name) continued his praise, now hovering his face right above the flushed Prince's. "Without you, I don't think something so great would ever be made! So thanks, Marshall!" The final blow arrived when he presented a wide, toothy closed-eye smile emitting pure innocence and care toward not only their shared creation but Marshall Lee himself. Not like it was a rarity; much to Marshall's internal pain, (name)'s mere presence carried great warmth the vampire previously thought he couldn't feel anymore.

His smile held charm. His voice was soft. His eyes showed love. All of this Marshall fell bewitched to, no matter how much he tried repelling against it in fear of how it would affect their relationship. Well, plus the fact they exist on opposite plains of life. Such a fate promised misfortune, have it be one-sided feelings or something far sadder.

Since his recollection of the situation, Marshall attempted to remain cool when around the human, which honestly was a greater challenge than confessing his feelings, especially during instances such as...