𝗹𝗼𝗶𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿

【 ꜱᴘʏ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢/𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦/𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ꜱᴘʏ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢/𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦/𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                         Birds flew through the clear blue sky, a gust of wind carrying their wings past fully bloomed trees. It was a considerably warm day out; and although continuous winds were sending minimal shivers down a young woman's spine, the otherwise bright, shining sun nulled. All around her stated Spring had finally arrived, meaning she and a special young girl could watch nature bloom into beautiful specimens together. Her eyes sparkled just seeing critters of different varieties assembled gathering food or eating the fresh green grass, perhaps even taking a delightful nap under the fresh sun rays.

Her black hair ― most of it tied in a neat bun ― softly blew over her shoulders as she, too, took pleasure in the current weather. She believed spring held utmost beauty; she was excited it had come.

"Mama! Look at these flowers I found~" A small girl with pink hair bundled in a simple pink coat happily presented her white fluffy dandelions she, unbeknownst to the older woman, had never seen before.

"Oh, how wonderful, Anya-san!" The woman, Yor Forger, happily encouraged her daughter's joy. "You know, if you close your eyes and make a wish before you blow the flowers, they will come true."

Anya's eyes widened like saucers. "Really?! And I have...one...two..." She counted all the dandelions she had. "I have six flowers!" She excitedly looked back at Yor. "D― does this mean I get six wishes?!"

"I don't see why not~"

"Yaaayy!" Anya quickly shut her eyes tight and took a deep breath before blowing all her flowers at once. Her eyes sparkled again at all the little puffs flying around the air and into the unknown. "That's so fun! Mama, I'm going to find more wishes!"

"Okay! But be careful, Anya-san!"

She ran away before Yor gave her warnings.

Yor giggled. "I'm happy Anya-san is having so much fun." She looked up at the bright blue sky. "I hope Loid-san is able to enjoy this weather as much as us..."

Her deep gratefulness for Mother Nature's wonderful duties, however, suddenly halted when she heard impending footsteps draw close. She instinctively wondered what dangers might've appeared causing her to clench her hands in tight fists in case she must ward off any thugs intending harm on her or her daughter.

But immediate relief overcame her once she recognized Loid's co-worker smiling kindly down at her.

"Oh, thank goodness, it's only you, (name)-san."

Said male's kind smile illuminating under the polished light highlighted his handsome features.

Unexplainable joy clutched Yor's racing heart.