𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗸𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                             Where are they? Yuzuriha walked down an empty hallway in her school in search of her two friends so they could all walk home together. She wasn't all that worried about their whereabouts, but Taiju completely flipped when they didn't show up at their usual spot in front of the school building. He was charged and ready to sprint back inside to go find them if it weren't for Yuzuriha quickly volunteering to ensure no property damage would occur. It's been ten minutes since she began searching, though, so she did become a bit worried something might have happened.

No, take a deep breath. Yuzuriha paused her walking to do just that. Senkū is usually in the science room ― she recollected the times she and Taiju visited the science room after school ended ― and (name) is with the baseball team ― then she recounted her and Taiju visiting their school's baseball team. But I haven't found them yet. Maybe they already met up with Taiju...No, then he would have texted me saying they were all together.

She opened her eyes again after taking another calming breath and reassured herself that the two boys were probably somewhere she had yet to visit.

She adjusted her bag, about to continue walking until her eyes caught a nearby classroom with an ajar door. There was just enough space for someone to peek through, and for some reason, Yuzuriha did that instead of opening the door.

She closed one of her eyes to avoid double-vision once she crouched. "You're awfully clingy today," Senkū said. He sat atop (name)'s thighs, arms loosely hanging off his shoulders. (name) crossed his arms behind Senkū's back.

"What can I say? I've missed doing this." Yuzuriha was already flustered pink from seeing her two stone-hearted friends be positioned in such an intimate manner, but her entire face steamed hot red when they shared a brief kiss. "I also..." (name)'s hands dragged down Senkū's clothed thighs, "...missed doing this." His thumbs performed soft, circular motions that Yuzuriha's eye unconsciously trailed over before shooting it back up. Each finger took a firm grasp around Senkū's thighs that seconds ago acted so innocent but then were used to forcibly push Senkū against the desk table. "It's been so long; I wonder if your body remembers how it felt with me insi―"

"You idiot!" A fist hit the top of (name)'s head. "Did you forget where we are?!" Senkū exclaimed despite the more than obvious blush dusting his cheeks. "You're lucky I didn't hit your pressure point when you first grabbed me!"

"Come on," (name) grinned, "compared to everything else we've done in school, this is rather tame." He kissed Senkū again as he was about to voice another complaint. Said male knew he was far weaker than (name), so he returned the kiss and wrapped his legs around (name)'s waist to ground their hips. His nimble fingers, meanwhile, combed through his boyfriend's (hair color) knots he violently tugged every time his pelvis got humped. "I hope you've been touching yourself like a good boy, Sen-chan," (name) watched his own fingers expertly unbuckle his submissive's belt and then uniform pants in under twenty seconds, "because I don't plan on stopping."

Yuzuriha slapped her hands over her mouth at the feeling of a large hand grabbing her shoulder. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to scare you, Yuzuriha!" It was Taiju. He must have gotten worried about Yuzuriha's whereabouts alongside Senkū and (name)'s. "Did you find―" The girl, keeping one over her mouth, slapped a hand over Taiju's due to his loud volume. "Oooszorihamm?!"

"Ahh (n― name) ♡~"