𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝗼𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮

【 ꜱᴛᴇʀɴ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ꜱᴛᴇʀɴ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                                     Wouldn't fate have it, you were the unexpected person to have had Tōru become your eccentric boyfriend for already two-and-a-half months. For many reasons, you hoped that the relationship will lead to long-term happiness despite any rocky roads you two would hit since every couple, especially in high school, experiences the infamous "honeymoon stage". Life suddenly seems full of high, sending both parties on an adrenaline-fueled trip where decisions are made recklessly that truly test the relationship's foundation; if it is real or another rash decision.

Now, you're entire character essentially comes down to a level-headed, proper young man who is wise for his age. You prioritize thinking before acting, meaning you are constantly considering different paths in everyday life to prepare yourself for each eventuality that may occur so you are not left behind lost and confused. When it comes to emotional situations, you pride yourself in containing any immense feelings rising inside you to resume logical thinking rather than follow the cliched event of saying something you don't mean in the heat of the moment.

You always, always mean what you say. White lies and avoidance still come naturally to you, but you are not one to dodge the truth solely for the sake of sparing someone else's feelings. You only follow what is logical. Honesty is the best policy; above all, a well-needed act heavily reinforced by your parents whom one can describe as a stereotypical Japanese family, which they did find important (because of course they did).

Nonetheless, you were provided a very fair childhood ― a childhood you personally believe everyone should be provided so they can grow up under wise guidance toward a successful life, shown love and affection when most appropriate. In your case, your parents actively showed their care for you through family activities, interest in your daily life, and listening about how you feel even if they may have sometimes chalked up their advice to "suck it up" or "that's just life"; however, they hugged and reassured you they still loved you when you came out during Junior High.

Then there were the strictly enforced rules, consequences, and lessons to help you become a responsible, independent young man before you entered middle school. They never once coddled you nor saved the truth for the sake of not hurting your feelings. They maintained a reasonable distance during your developmental stage to ensure you would not be too dependent on them, as well as to not forget the lessons they taught about patience, respect, and confidence. It is why if either your mother or father were busy, you would wait until they were finished before asking them a question, which you only ever did if you could not find the answer yourself through various trial and error. And once you reached late elementary school, you would mostly be seen not holding your parents' hands while walking in the store or on the sidewalk.