𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗸𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘇𝘂

【 ɢʏᴀʀᴜ!ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ɢʏᴀʀᴜ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                        As the sun began to set over Karasuno's gymnasium where the boys' volleyball team practiced, a lone Kiyoko exited the girls' changing room fiddling with the red bow around her neck. At her feet was her school bag she usually would be carrying since by now she'd be heading home, but she (purposely) kept finding small reasons to stay back another few minutes.

Her folders and notebooks? They needed to be reorganized so they "wouldn't get crumbled". Her bow? She has to keep re-tying it because it "kept being lop-sided". This kept her back in the girls' changing room for an entire extra fifteen minutes, which she was more than aware of.

She shouldn't be stalling from leaving the school, her mind tried reminding her. In another fifteen minutes, it will be too dark to see her way home, something her mother always fretted about. She had extra homework she needed to finish, too, alongside the small chores her father assigned her while he was away on a business trip. Among them were the club notes she had to finalize before their next meeting concerning their next practice match.

But, embarrassingly, she was also more than aware of the reason behind her stalling: All she wanted was to walk home with (name), the self-titled "New Girl".

Technically, she wasn't brand new anymore considering she officially has been part of the crew for two months; it was something (name), and some of the others, enjoyed referencing her as. It was all part of her quirky personality that made it easy for her to make a name for herself as the official third manager of the boys' volleyball team, as well as get exceptionally along with the group.

Most also liked to assume it was due to her second-year status: Kiyoko is the oldest and she's very quiet and mature, Hitoka is the youngest and she's very timid and self-conscious, so that leaves the middle for (name) who is bubbly and optimistic.

Then there was her interesting home life. Growing up, she was the youngest of five brothers, each into baseball, soccer, basketball, hockey, or tennis respectively. It naturally piqued her interest over the years to learn a few things here and there about the inner workings. One could say it was her destiny to land a gig as a manager for a sports team.

Volleyball just happened to be the chosen one. None of her brothers were too much into the sport, settling for this or that for a myriad of different reasons. The chance to learn something new excited her, though, only further highlighting her adorable optimism that made the whole gym radiate in warmth and positivity.

With Kiyoko's guidance and (name)'s sparkling determination (and both being the only girls), they were bound to form a friendly relationship as time went on...was Kiyoko's expectation.