𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼

【 ɢɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ɢɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                                 "Oh?! So you want to go out with other people, is that it?! You want to spend all night in a club, grind on a bunch of strangers, and go home with one of them?! I bet in your mind you're thinking: 'Oh, it's alright! My boyfriend is completely sound asleep at home while I'm out here having the time of my life fucking this whore that I met in front of the club where I ditched all the original sluts I came here with!' I know how you play! You'll maybe decide to go to their house, do some drugs, and spend a couple more hours having sex! Next thing you know, you're out looking for someone else to sleep with at another club where you run into those same bitches you accompanied to the last one! They urge you to buy them and yourself a drink, but you leave it unattended, they slip a roofie without you knowing it, and now you're in the middle of an orgy! Sure, you don't press charges because you got satisfaction, but the next thing a baby is on the way!

Now you're a parent but because you got anxious about having a child to take care of, you bail out on 'em, leaving the baby completely out of your care! That's when they demand child support, which you pay literally out of pocket, even stealing my credit card! That's when I finally notice something weird is going on! You try and say, 'It's for your birthday present' but I say, 'My birthday is in three months?' to which you quickly cover up with, 'I mean it's part of your Christmas gift' but it's February! You quickly respond with, 'Just kidding, Happy Valentine's!' I should know better, but I get my hopes up because you're the love of my life, so I start thinking: 'Wow, I've never been luckier than to have someone so sweet and caring,' but curiosity gets the best of me and I start following you! I see you get out of the car in front of a stranger's house who immediately runs out and kisses you breaking my heart and making me so pissed off I storm to you both, demanding answers! You tell me everything!

The bitch professes their love for you, anyway, with you honestly not sure whether to actually reject them or not, so I dump you because you're a horrible person who deliberately cheated on me, making me become incredibly depressed! I don't pay my bills, don't properly take care of myself, and am shortly forced to move back in with my family, all while you live in luxury with the person you cheated on me with, buying them expensive gifts, never once giving me an apology! Pretty soon, already eighty years passed and we're both old and I died because I overworked myself to the point of death trying to get myself out of debt, and do you care?! No! You were too busy in another country with your spouse, five children, and seven grandchildren!"

It's my six-year-old niece's birthday party. You deadpan.