𝗺𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮

【 ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ】❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ】
❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵─𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                                "Ugh..." was the first word Mat let out when the pain from last night's festivities caught up with him. He and his boyfriend were somewhat left in their previous positions, Mat lying on his back under (name), his boyfriend, who hugged Mat's waist while resting between his thighs. The sheets were a crinkled mess, one of the corners no longer stretched around the mattress's edge, and the duvet twisted around on the floor. He felt a pang of pain in his hips. "(name), I told you to go easy on me..." Mat softly kicked the other male's naked back.

"Huh...?" (name) took a moment to collect himself from his slumber, then tiredly looked up at Mat. He grinned at the sudden flash of memories. "You weren't saying that once I started choking y―" Mat hit him with a pillow, already blushing. "Ow, ow! Okay! I'm sorry!" (name) laughed since the pillow didn't even hurt. "To make it up to you, how about I make you some coffee while you" ― he poked Mat's stomach ― "heal up?" Mat beat (name) with the pillow one more time but shyly accepted. Kissing Mat's cheek, (name) released him and got off the bed, though not before grabbing his pajama bottoms on the ground.

Of course he's going commando. Mat ran a hand down his flushed face before slowly reaching to grab his glasses from the bed table. He winced just shifting his weight sideways. Thank God Carmen wasn't here. He rubbed his face again this time with both hands when he felt his blush return. Carmensita stayed over at her new friend's house the night prior, their neighbor's daughter, Amanda, after they spent the whole day together shopping for back-to-school items while also providing her some going-into-high-school support.

Long story short, their mall excursion led to them goofing off like two kids on a sugar high, and they eventually asked their respected fathers if Carmensita could spend the night at Amanda's place.

Mat almost denied the pleading girls' requests. Obviously it wasn't to strip a newly found friendship from Carmensita, he simply wanted those last few days before school started to be reserved for the family: himself, Carmensita, and (name). It wasn't until further thinking about the events for said family bonding that Mat realized it might be better if he told his boyfriend about his plan-slash-feelings first. (name) did fear Carmensita, after all, so suddenly springing a week's length family event would result in more bad than good.

Fear was used for the dramatics, though: (name) did carry types of fears like not knowing what to say around her; he constantly worried anything he did would make her hate him; not to mention the general fact he is dating a guy who lost his wife, leaving him with the wife's pre-teen daughter. It really didn't take a genius to realize the reasons behind his anxieties when around Carmensita ― Mat's presence made no real difference ― hence Mat's quick recognition of the fact (name) worried he'd never be wholly accepted as part of the Sella family. This is, of course, despite the fact it's been three months since they've been dating.