𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗶𝗸𝗶

【 ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                             Letting out a small breath, Tamaki nervously stared at the diner's entrance. He promised himself he'd try working on his social anxiety, starting with going somewhere public without his family or friends. It was nerve-wracking, to say the least; but Tamaki already beat the first obstacle of gaining the courage to come out here, so now all he had to do was enter the building.

J just keep taking deep breaths... Doing so helps a small bit as he opens the door, but a bubbly waitress approaching him almost makes Tamaki retreat.

"Welcome, Customer-san~! Table for one~? Or will there be more joining your party~?"

Ooh no, unforeseen character introduction! Tamaki sweats bullets trying to make eye contact. Iif I say I'm alone, whwhat if she mocks me for having friends? Bbut if I lie and say I have friends on the way, th then she'll get suspicious when no one shows up! His best option would be to run away if his feet weren't frozen on the ground. Not wanting to be judged for keeping silent, though, Tamaki somehow manages to respond. "T― table f― for o― o― one...p― please..."

"No problem, hun~!" The bubbly waitress leads Tamaki to a faraway table with two chairs on either side. "I'll give you a minute to order, alright~?" She smiles sweetly after he sits. "Let me know if there's anything you need~!" Placing down a menu, the waitress happily skips away to greet the next arriving customer. "Welcome, Customer-san~! Table for one~? Or will there..."

Tamaki stares down at his single-paged menu displaying breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, followed by additional sides and drinks. He couldn't focus on what they said, for he felt himself drowning under the loud chatter around him. Insecurities flood him about how everyone is actually laughing at his lone, pathetic state.

Ddeep breaths...ddeep breaths...

"...And here you go, Hun~! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with~!"

"Thank you, Miss."

Someone sat behind him!

In an instant, Tamaki's breath turns shallow and his heart pounds against his chest as he tries to keep himself from fully breaking down. Calm down...ccalm ddown... Whoever it is, the person probably doesn't even care about his presence.

Oh no...the person doesn't care about his presence. That means anything he says will be at Tamaki's expense. He won't be regarded when the person speaks, how he talks, or the subject he mentions; he'll be obnoxiously loud and inconsiderate to anyone around him despite the restaurant's wholesome atmosphere.