𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝘆𝗮𝗴𝗶

【 ᴍᴏɴᴏᴛᴏɴᴇ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴍᴏɴᴏᴛᴏɴᴇ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                                        "Cheers!" Another day well spent fighting villains and freedom from paperwork until the next semester heightened Toshinori, Nemuri, and Hizashi's excitement. (name) and Shota stuck out like a sore thumb with how little enthusiasm they showed, albeit also relieved for their weekend off. They saw today as nothing all that special, merely happy they'd get to laze around at home without having work awaiting them.

"Man, it's been a while since I've had a nice, cold beer~" Nemuri's flushed expression increased after chugging down her second cup. Her manicured nails tapped her puckered lips she erotically pursed. "It's so cool and refreshing!"

"I could go for a few more cups, myself!" Hisashi slammed his empty mug onto the table. "Say, Toshinori, shouldn't you go easy on the drinking?" he randomly asked his hero buddy sitting across from him.

The blonde male and Shota had unintentionally squished (name) between them since the remaining seat in the restaurant was a small booth fitted for two people per seat (Hisashi and Nemuri, themselves, were a bit cramped). Shota didn't express any discomfort ― he was too busy daydreaming about his day off ― but Toshinori could be seen avoiding all eye contact with (name) while fiddling with his mug.

"O― oh, I'm fine." He nervously smiles. "I just need to limit myself." Yet he contradicted his own words by taking a large, spontaneous gulp of his beer to distract himself from the sudden stare his seat neighbor was giving him. Fortunately, the subject was immediately dropped in favor of Nemuri and Hizashi sharing highlights of their most recent villain encounter. Toshinori opted to do the same, anything to keep distracting him from looking at (name).

It wasn't like he hated his fellow hero; it was actually quite the opposite. They were lovers, dating ever since their second year at U.A. all those years ago (they planned on marrying after (name) eventual retirement). However, this fact was confined to the other three pro-heroes sitting around them thanks to Nemuri and Hizashi's incredible nosiness, and Shota noticed how clingy and bashful Toshinori acted around (name).

The reason why the retired hero had been trying to avoid looking at (name), though, was because he knew how giddy he acted when it came to his boyfriend; the moment he'd look at (name)'s face, his eyes would become hearts, and he'd spend the entire evening staring like a love-obsessed schoolgirl.

It was an embarrassing aspect Toshinori would try removing from himself if it weren't for the fact that (name) found this part of him cute, which was played into his own secret: He's obsessed with cute things. From fluffy cats to wholesome slice-of-life anime he regularly binges, (name) was an absolute sucker for anything and everything adorable.

Even so, Toshinori didn't need Nemuri and Hizashi to spend all night teasing him. At least we'll have some more time together at home, Toshinori thought, blushing.

"Oh, Aizawa-san," (name) called his other seat neighbor. "I went to that animal shelter you recommended. They had great selections."

"Told you," the other said before sipping his drink. "Did you end up bringing one home?"

"No." Shota gave him a look. "I brought two home." They clinked cups.

"You two are like a couple of old cat ladies despite looking dead to the world!" Hizashi laughed out beside his female counterpart who simultaneously ordered another pitcher of beer and flirted with the waiter. Toshinori let a few awkward chuckles slip. It was true that for being two introverted, deadpan, men ― who didn't even know each other for half as long as Toshinori did, he wanted to add for no necessary reason ― they became very close friends.

And honestly, it bothered him. He was confident enough to understand there wasn't any romantic attraction between them, but seeing his boyfriend come home with two kittens because of another guy was disheartening. (Part of him hoped it was (name) hinting at wanting to start a family.)

"The only one I plan on 'being old' with is my lover."

Eh? Toshinori sharply turned his head toward (name) and almost choked on his beer when he saw the slight blush coating the male's softened expression. His heart raced, especially when a strong, calloused hand took hold of his under the table. Of course... His lips twitched up. Silly me. (name) has always only ever had eyes for him, and he knew it would stay that way for a very long time.