𝘁𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶

【 ​ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ!ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ​ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                    Love, whether familial, platonic, or romantic, is an overpoweringly prominent figure in life itself; also, however, will always be subjective considering how many different experiences people can have. Long-term or short-term; is seen as underappreciated or overappreciated; and can even be construed as a man-made idea that doesn't exist. There is no one definition.

What can be agreed upon is that love, especially romantic, is a strange development often realized by accident on account of a trigger. Another event that varies from circumstance to circumstance — person to person.

Sometimes it is caused by becoming jealous their crush is dating someone else, other times it's just understanding it is a crush they have, or it's an inconceivable notion such a concept exists for whatever unforeseen reason.

This is Tadashi's (stressful) situation that started his very first semester at Karasuno at the ripe age of sixteen years old, an infamous period where everyone meets the onset of puberty: boys learn about spontaneous arousal due to newfound attraction toward the opposite sex, and girls' bodies take a different form intended to attract their male counterparts but become insecure if said males find them attractive.

But whether male or female, late or early bloomers, teens share one common theme: crushes. And as previously mentioned, sometimes people remain oblivious to that very concept unless outright told.

This isn't Tadashi's problem, though — it's the opposite.

The person he loves is so dense she can be told about Tadashi's feelings and still not grasp the idea of girl-boy relationships.

She knows couples exist, but somehow she doesn't realize people become couples due to a reciprocated romantic attraction. And the way two opposite-sex friends treat each other to avoid misconceptions of their relationship? Inconceivable. It doesn't hit her how her actions toward Tadashi — holding his hand, overall being clingy, loudly complimenting him, and even inviting herself over to his house — can be seen as her having feelings for him.

And it isn't as if Tadashi doesn't mind people thinking they're a couple because he wants to date her, it's that she doesn't register those acts as symptoms of love because the feeling is practically nonexistent in her brain.

It's sometimes so frustrating how dense she is, especially during times when she doesn't just invite herself over, but insists on cooking him dinner like she's his wife he's seeing after a long day at work.

Tadashi can only shyly watch her in his kitchen, wearing his mom's frilly pink apron with her hair (in a ponytail/pinned back), from the dining table.

He covers his reddened face from seeing her beautiful profile. How doesn't she realize what she's doing to me...? She's so freaking cute! She has an adorable little grin on her face as she hums her favorite anime's opening, blissfully unaware of the love-stricken boy she's cooking for.