𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝘂

【 ᴡɪꜰᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】 ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴡɪꜰᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                                  Click, click, click echoes a woman's high-heel wedges throughout Nanba's otherwise empty halls. Damn, this building is huge! She glares ahead of her, fists clenched at her sides. I shouldn't even be here alone! But no, she takes a sharp turn, that useless idiot decided I should just wander around aimlessly like an idiot! She rubs her bare arms for some self-comfort. In retrospect, she shouldn't have chosen her current outfit: heels, a sleeveless turtle-neck sweater, and shorts. (Diamond earrings droop from her ears under (h.color) locks in a (ponytail/buzzcut/etc.) "Seriously, Misturu!" She curses at her supposed guide. "You could have stayed with me instead of sending jumbled directions! What were these emojis supposed to even friggin mean?!"

"Now, now, a lady must never use such foul language." Another voice chimes behind the frustrated woman. "You really should start washing your mouth out with soap, Mrs. (name)."

"And just where have you been, Mister!" The woman groans, taking a step closer to Misturu with her fists firmly hanging at her sides. "Do you know how scared I was thinking someone might think I'm an intruder?! After my husband, I know most of all how tight security is in this God-awful place! We should've gone here together from the start!"

"Don't freak out, girl! You know I got your back!" Mitsuru spontaneously poses to resemble an eighties rockstar, a usual occurrence (name) learned not to question. "I told everyone you're a special guest here so you're free to visit anywhere as long as I'm at your side. Of course, Warden Momoko Hyakushiki put in a word, too."

"You left me alone for half an hour!" (name) loudly exclaimed. She crossed her arms to stop herself from acting out her urges to punch her long-time friend directly in the face. "And by everyone, you mean everyone but my husband, right?" She avoids meeting Mitsuru's stare while she mentions her partner. "It's a miracle I was able to come here without him realizing." Her husband's tendencies in how he expresses his concerns are easy to misinterpret for an unwarranted reaction when he doesn't mean it. (name) can't count the hundreds of times she caught her husband at the wrong moment entailing him pointing an accidental glare her way which hurt her feelings beyond understanding. Shortly afterward he would wholeheartedly apologize for his actions and explain why he was feeling moody. Doesn't make the hurt go away, though.

Even so, he deliberately expressed to his wife his distaste toward her visiting his workplace despite (name) requesting such, on account of natural anxieties that the environment may be too dangerous. However, his squinted eyes and evident agitation made (name) initially think her husband didn't want her around his job because he didn't always want her around - another example of how easily his resting angry face can twist his intentions around. But she knew better than to assume the worst from her husband, and she reminded herself he's generally worried about her safety.