Chp 2 : The Transfer Student

Their next class was Maths and their class teacher was their maths teacher. She walked in through the doors of the classroom and behind her a boy also came inside the classroom.

You could tell that the boy worked out by seeing his physique. Not too muscular but he had good muscles. His brunette hair was fluffy and perfectly fitted with his handsome face and beautiful round doe eyes.

Immediately whispers broke in the classroom.

Ms. Ku Min Hyun spoke up in a high voice to make the classroom quiet.
"Attention everyone. We have a new student in our class. His name is Jeon Jungkook and he is a transfer student. He transferred from Busan because of his father's business and this is his last transfer, so he and his family have permanently shifted here in Seoul. Greet your classmate and make him feel involved. Jungkook study hard and make friends. All the best!"

"Thank you Ms. Min Hyun. I will do my best." Jungkook said.

"Damn his voice is so deep." Taehyung whispered under his breath.

"Jungkook go and sit on the fourth bench there. Beside Kim Taehyung. He comes first in his classes, so he can help you out if you need any help."

"Thank you Ms. Min Hyun."

Jungkook went and sat beside Taehyung.

There class started and Ms. Ku Min Hyun taught them their first lesson.

Soon the class got over. After this they had one more class and then it was break time.

They all went to the cafeteria and sat down to have their lunch.

Cho sat with her friends at a table. They were talking about the new transfer student when they saw Taehyung and Jungkook coming with their food and sitting at the table behind them.

"Look at both of them, they look like kings from some far away land. Wasn't Taehyung enough to drool over that we needed another distraction?" Seo Yeon sighed.

Cho ignored her but the others nodded.

Taehyung was closely listening to their conversation when suddenly Jungkook asked Taehyung, "So have been in the school from the start or did you join later? And why were you sitting alone? Don't you have friends?"

Taehyung looked irritatedly at Jungkook and replied, "Tsk! So many questions. I don't like to talk much so just eat your food."

Jungkook didn't say anything and continued eating his food.

Cho, who was listening to Taehyung and Jungkook said to her friends, "Ahh look at him. He is so rude to the transfer student. He just asked him a few questions and look at him go all bitchy towards him. That punk!"

Taehyung heard what Cho said and he could feel his blood starting to boil inside him.

At that time Jungkook again asked Taehyung, "Hey Taehyung, do you think I should talk to the teacher to give me allowance to the library during my free classes so that I can do some reading which I haven't done in a long time for the transfer thing?"

Taehyung glared at Jungkook, "Will you just shut up for a while? Look I have business to look after so don't ask me these silly questions. There are other people in this room go and ask them."
Taehyung told this got up from his chair and went to Cho's table.

                                         to be continued...

Author's note :
I don't own the picture. The picture is from Google.