Chp 9 : First meet up

It was Friday.
So as planned after school the four of them walked to Taehyung's house.

Taehyung entered his house and the others followed him.

"My parents aren't home. They have gone for a business trip. So we have the house all to ourselves." Taehyung said.

Taehyung's house was well decorated with modern furnishing. They were going to go up to Taehyung's room when Mi Su said in a hurried voice -

"Guys I have to pee. You'll go up I'll join you." She went running towards the left side of the staircase.

"You can go to the one on the first floor!" Taehyung called after her.

"Don't have time for that." She shouted back.

Mi Su had been to Taehyung's house thousands of times. Because of obvious reason - she was his cousin.

They all laughed at Mi Su's reply and followed Taehyung to his room.

They entered Taehyung's room. It was big. The room was dimly lit. They were all standing near the door and they could see a king size bed in the middle of the room with bedside tables on each side. And on the wall with the head rest of the bed was posters of baseball players. On the left side was a huge book shelf filled with different kinds of books. On the right side of the room were two wardrobes and a study table between the two wardrobes. On the wall opposite to the bed was a giant screen tv and a music system on the shelf under the tv.

"Woah! Look at those books. You really are the most genius student of our school." Cho said.

Taehyung gave her a small smile.

"I'll put a table here so we can sit around it and do our work." Taehyung said pointing at the empty space in front of the bookshelf.

Taehyung brought a rectangular table and placed it on the floor. He sat down on one side of the table facing the door. Jungkook sat beside Taehyung. And Cho sat opposite to them with her back to the door. Mi Su came in and sat next to Cho. Without wasting any time they took out their books and copies and started working.

After one hour.

Taehyung streched his hands hitting Jungkook in the head accidentally.

"Ow." Jungkook said by the sudden attack.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." Taehyung said rubbing Jungkook's head.

"His hair js so soft." Taehyung thought taking back his hand. But again reached out to ruffle it.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a look and he too reached out to ruffle Taehyung's hair. The girls let out a laugh seeing them doing kiddish things. The boys noticed and immediately stopped getting shy.

"I'll go get some water and snacks for us." Taehyung said and went out of the room.

"I have never seen Taehyung so free with any other student. What happened to him suddenly?" Mi Su said looking at Cho.

"Yea you're right Mi Su!"

"You know he has always been the guy who doesn't talk to anyone and hence ends up being rude." Cho says now turing to Jungkook.

Jungkook just nodes.

"So he really took my advice seriously. Taehyung! You're making me wonder what kind of person you actually are!" Jungkook thought.

Taehyung entered the room with a tray in hand and placed it on the table.

They continued to do their work for two more hours when they were interupted by Cho's phone.

Cho on the phone:
"Hello omma."

"What? When? Is he okay?"

"Ok ok I'll be right there."

"What happened?" All of them asked together.

"My dad slipped and fell from the stairs."

Everybody gasped.

"Is he okay?" Mi Su asked.

"Yea luckily he didn't break any bones but got a few scratches and bruises. Mom told me to bring a few medicines, because she didn't want to leave him alone in the house. She says he's in a lot of pain."

"Then you should get going!" Jungkook said.

"Yea I better leave. Sorry guys, mail me the material and I'll complete my part by night." Cho said while packing her things.

"Don't worry Cho. We'll handle it." Taehyung said.

"Bye guys. Thanks again." Cho said and left the room.

                                         to be continued...

Author's note:
I do not own the pic. It is from Google.