Chp 36 : Study or Not?

Next day they walked to school together. As soon as they entered their classroom Mi Su and Cho almost jumped on them.

"Why didn't you both come to school yesterday?" Mi Su and Cho asked in chorus.

"Uh-uh we we were not feeling kinda well." Taehyung said stuttering.

"You both weren't feeling well together?" Cho asked raising an eyebrow.

"No uh he wasn't feeling well and I uh had to go somewhere with my dad." Jungkook said trying to cover the mess Taehyung just made.

There was an awkard silence and then suddenly Mi Su said.

"You both had sex, didn't you?" Mi Su asked smirking.

"What?" Cho said getting excited.

Both the boys turned red.

"Well congratulations on losing your virginities." Mi Su said giggling.

"God! Lower your voice!! We are in school remember?!" Taehyung hissed.

The girls giggled at the boys state but decided not to tease anymore.

The week was quite chaotic since it was the last week of the month and on Monday they had their project presentation. So every single student was working all day to make their projects the best. But since our group had completed the project two weeks ago they got time to practice their presentation which the other's didn't get. On Saturday they decided to meet at Jungkook's house to do a final practice of what they're gonna say and how they're gonna stand.

As expected Jungkook asked Taehyung to come to his house two hours early so that they the two of them could practice once alone.

Taehyung went to his house at 3pm. They were going through their notes and Taehyung was very focused on his work. But Jungkook seemed a bit distracted. He was getting kinda irritated for some reason and Taehyung not noticing it made him more irritated. So he decided to take matters in his own hands. He smirked to himself and got up from where he was sitting and went behind Taehyung.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked not looking up. He didn't notice that Jungkook was going behind him.

"Nowhere." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung furrowed his eyesbrows but continued working. Then he felt two hands snaking around his waist and he felt lips kissing his neck.

"Jungkook-" Taehyung groaned at the sudden contact.

"Hmm?" Jungkook said still kissing and licking his neck.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Taehyung said getting a tingling feeling.

"Nothing." Jungkook replied now moving his lips towards his neck and moving his hands slowly under Taehyung's shirt.

"Oh god-" Taehyung tilted his head back giving more access to Jungkook.

"Kook I think we should get back to the notes-" Taehyung said but did not show any sign of wanting to stop whatever was happening.

"See? You want it." Jungkook whispered in his ear which sent shivers down Taehyung's spine.

Jungkook moved from his back and sat beside him. He cupped Taehyung's face and pulled him closer, attaching his lips with the other's and kissed him. Tae immediately responded by kissing him back. Jungkook licked Taehyung's bottom lip asking for entrance which Tae provided. Their tongues devoured each other's cavern. Jungkook got up and pulled Taehyung with him. He again attached his lips and started moving towards the bed. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer and layed Jungkook on the bed.