Chp 13 : Amusement Park

The four of them headed to the Amusement park in metro. Mi Su and Cho sat on one side and beside them Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook sat closely to Taehyung leaving no space between them which of course Taehyung didn't mind.

As soon as they reached the Amusement park Cho and Mi Su told the boys that they wanted to have some so called "girl time" but promised they would get back with them after an hour or so. The boys found that a little weird but didn't ask any questions.

The two boys walked through the park arguing over which ride they should get on first, but Jungkook won by showing his bunny smile which Taehyung didn't dare to ignore and went to the Pirate Ship. Taehyung found it really boring as it had no speed and they were just swinging in mid air but he liked the view beside him. Jungkook had his hands up in the air with his mouth open in a big smile and occasionally laughing like a kid. Taehyung was adoring the kid he had brought with him.

Next it was Taehyung's turn to choose a ride and he chose the Roller-coaster. Jungkook was not really happy with the choice of the ride, he was scared because he had never had the courage to get on a roller-coaster before, but he obviously didn't show that. So he just followed Taehyung silently. Jungkook was pale, the thought of going through the whole ride made him shiver. Taehyung noticed and whispered in his ears
"You can hold me if you want to."

"Yah I'm not scared!" Jungkook said trying to keep his voice steady, and Taehyung just smiled. The roller-coaster started to move up wards and Taehyung could feel Jungkook tense up beside him. When they were on the tip of the slope right before the coaster went down the steep slope, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm tightly and stuck close to him. The coaster went down and Taehyung could feel Jungkook's grip tighten around his arm with him screaming at the top of his voice. Taehyung losened his hand from the other's grip and wrapped it around his shoulder pulling him more close which made Jungkook a bit calm when he felt his hand safely around his shoulder. He clung close to Taehyung eyes shut all through the ride and kept screaming whenever the coaster went down. Taehyung wouldn't lie that he didn't like the other in his arms feeling safe.

When they got down from the ride Jungkook was still panting and had a lose grip over Taehyung's wrist as support.

Soon they rode a few more rides and the two boys were having a great time laughing and making fun of each other and also slightly touching each other at unnecessary times which didn't seem awkward.

They received a text from the girls telling them to meet near the River Cave so that they could enjoy that together.

So the girls came and they all got on the boat. The four of them sat together in one row. The boat went in the dark cave and in the cave there was all kinds of ghosts which would pop out of nowhere making them jump in their seats. When the boat gradually came out of the dark cave and into the light Jungkook and Taehyung's jaw dropped when they saw the scene beside them.

Cho had Mi Su on her lap, both of their eyes closed and they were making out right there, beside them, in public.

Jungkook and Taehyung were so surprised, they forget that there were other people who were watching the two girls lost in their own world.

"Cho! Mi Su!" Taehyung called out.

The girls immediately parted looking at Taehyung. They both went red. All of them got out of the boat.

"What was that?" Jungkook said with a teasing tone.

"You guys are together? And we didn't have a single clue? How could not tell us?" Taehyung exaggerated.

"Uhmm sorry guys we weren't yet ready to tell anyone so..." Mi Su said.

"I won't lie that I am totally shocked because I felt you two might have something." Jungkook said.

"How long have you been together?" Taehyung asked.

"Right from the beginning of this year." Cho said blushing.

"Congratulations to the not so new couple! Now can we eat? I will die out of hunger." Jungkook said.

They decided to have their dinner in a restaurant of the park.

They had their food and were waiting for their deserts when Jungkook spoke.

"Hey would you guys like to come to watch my first day baseball practice? It's on Monday."

"Sure! We would love to!"

"I am pretty excited about this. I mean again after months I'm gonna resume my practices. Really can't wait." Jungkook said with a big smile.

"We'll go." Taehyung said while keeping a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

                                         to be continued...

Author's note:
I don't own the picture. It is from Google.