Chp 10 : Aggression

Mi Su, Jungkook and Taehyung kept on working.

"It's already 9PM?! I better go home or mom is gonna kill me." Mi Su said.

"Yea it's quite late. I and Taehyung will complete Cho's part and wrap up for today." Jungkook said. "Okay with you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Yea of course no problem." Taehyung replied.

"Ok then. I'll go. And tomorrow we meet again here. Evening?" Mi Su said.

"Yea. 5PM?" Jungkook asked.

Both of them noded.

"Bye guys." Mi Su said while leaving the room.

"Bye."

Jungkook leaned back a bit putting his arms behind him and looking around Taehyung's room. He noticed the baseball players poster on the wall and asked Taehyung -

"Do you play baseball?"

"Nehh I'm just a fan. You?" Taehyung asked.

"I do play baseball. Like I used to learn baseball in a practice centre in Busan until I came here. But I have signed up for baseball classes in the best practice centre of Seoul." Jungkook said with a bunny smile. He was really excited about it.

"Wow. That's great!" Taehyung said matching his excitement.
"You have a physique for a player." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Ha ha yea. My classes are gonna start from the last week of this month."

"Oh that's just two weeks away. Good for you."

Jungkook's phone rang. He looked at the phone and gave a shocked expression but the expression quickly changed to a serious one.

Jungkook on the phone:
"Yes?" Jungkook said in a serious tone.

"Why?"

"Why do you care?"

Jungkook raising his voice.

"Why should I listen to you? Do you ever think of me? Do you ever- Ahh why am I even talking to you! It's anyway useless."

Now shouting -

"Don't tell me what to do and what not to do dad. It's better for both you and me if you stay out of my life."

And Jungkook hanged up.

He looked as if he could kill someone right now.

Taehyung didn't say anything. He was just looking at him. He understood that something was wrong between him and his father, but he didn't ask any question.

Jungkook who breathing heavily said aggressively to Taehyung-

"I'll head out and buy some beers for us. Wait until I come back."

He said and walked out of the room without giving a chance to Taehyung to respond.

Taehyung just sat there thinking what might have gone wrong between Jungkook and his father that he reacted that way.

After almost 20 minutes Jungkook came back with a whole crate of 6 beer bottles.

He sat down beside Taehyung and handed him a bottle.

"I- I don't drink. I mean I never drank." Taehyung said.

"That's okay. Have your first today. At least something good will happen today. I'll be the person you're gonna drink with for the first time. Take this." Jungkook said.

Taehyung exactly knew what he meant and he didn't want to make him anymore sad because he was already disturbed with his father, so he accepted the drink.

"And can we please continue this work tomorrow? I don't think I'll be able to concentrate now." Jungkook said.

"Sure." Taehyung replied.

"Cheers."

                                         to be continued...

Author's note:
I do not own the picture. It is from Google.