Chp 33 : Night Stay

Mrs. Kim prepared dinner and Jungkook and Taehyung were heading towards the dinning table.

"Hey can I take a shower after dinner I stink after all the running I did to come here." Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Yea sure! What's there to ask?" Taehyung replied and they sat with Mr. and Mrs. Kim to have their dinner.

They had their food and the two boys went to Taehyung's room. Jungkook went to take a shower in the bathroom attached to Taehyung's room. Meanwhile Taehyung changed into a baggy t-shirt and a pair of boxers. He was sitting on his bed, going through his phone while Jungkook took a shower.

"Uh- hey?"
Taehyung looked up and immediately gulped at the sight in front of him. Jungkook was standing outside the bathroom only in his trousers.

"Uh I dropped my t-shirt on the wet floor." He said holding up a wet t-shirt.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Wai- wait I'll give you one." He was so transfixed on Jungkook's well built abs and muscles that it took him sometime to register what Jungkook was saying. But Jungkook was totally oblivious to the fact that he was kind of fueling a fire inside Taehyung.

Taehyung brought a t-shirt from his wardrobe and gave it to Jungkook, eyes fixed on the boy.

Taehyung watched Jungkook take his towel and pat his hair dry, t-shirt still in his hand. Just the sight of Jungkook putting on his shirt aroused him. He could feel the fire burning hot inside him.

⚠️ [Smut warning! Read at your own risk] ⚠️

"I can't hold it anymore." He said loud enough for Jungkook to hear. He got up from his bed, went towards Jungkook and pulled him towards him attaching his lips with the others'. Jungkook responded to the kiss and snaked his hands around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung walked Jungkook towards his bed not breaking the kiss and when he felt Jungkook's back of the leg touch the bed he slightly pushed Jungkook on the bed and hovered over him.

He looked Jungkook in the eye his gaze filled with lust.

"You look so hot right now." Taehyung said droping his head by Jungkook's ear earning a groan from the other. Taehyung kissed his jawline and traced his lips back to Jungkook's lips kissing it. He bit Jungkook's lower lip which made the other gasp and Taehyung took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside the other's mouth.

The kiss got steamy with Taehyung swirling his tongue on the other's and tasting every corner of his mouth. Jungkook slipped a hand in Taehyung's boxers and touched his erection, getting a moan from him.

Jungkook's eyes widened feeling Taehyung's erection thinking how hard he had got. Jungkook smirked in the kiss and with a push changed their position and got on top of Taehyung.

"You got hard just from the make out?" Jungkook asked between kissing Taehyung.

"Oh baby I got hard right after I saw you only in your trousers and I couldn't hold it longer." Taehyung said pulling Jungkook in a kiss.

Jungkook's hand travelled down under Taehyung's boxers and he lightly gripped Taehyung's member. Taehyung shivered at the sudden contact of Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook tugged at his t-shirt and Taehyung tried pulling it out off but his hands got tangled in the t-shirt making them both laugh. Jungkook helped him take off his t-shirt.

Jungkook trailed his kisses from Taehyung's neck to his chest and to his flat stomach, nibling at his belly button earning a soft chuckle.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung as if asking for permission. Taehyung nodded and in a swift motion Jungkook pulled down his boxers. Taehyung's erection sprang free and Jungkook gasped as his size though he, himself was nothing less.

Jungkook wrapped his fingers around the hard member and stroked it lightly sendingly shivers down Taehyung's spine making him arch his back. Taehyung's reaction got Jungkook hard too, and he started stroking Taehyung's member faster. Taehyung left low groans and moans and threw his head back in pleasure. Taehyung felt a small knot form in the pit of his stomach. His dick twitched and he came in Jungkook's hand with long deep moan.

"Wow that was fast!" Jungkook said licking the cum in his hand.

"I held it from a long time. Don't worry I will last longer in the real thing." Taehyung said pulling Jungkook up to him so that he could kiss him and taste him own cum which Jungkook just licked clean from his hand.

Taehyung again got back on top of Jungkook and smashed his lips roughly. The kiss got steamy and sloppier with their tongues swriling in each other's mouth and Taehyung occasionally sucking on Kook's tongue gaining a low moan from him.

Tae moved down to Kook's neck licking and sucking, making red marks on his neck. He sucked on a specific part of Jungkook's collarbone and Jungkook shuddered. Taehyung found his sensitive spot and continued licking and sucking on that spot.

"You are too dressed." Taehyung said and removed Jungkook's t-shirt and tossed it somewhere in the room.

While still marking his neck Tae's one hand traveled to Kook's nipple and he rubbed it.

"Ahh Tae." Jungkook moaned. Taehyung understood his nipples were sensitive. He traveled down and licked one of the nipples while he rubbed another one between his fingers.

"Ahhhh oh my-" Kook moaned out load when he felt Tae's tongue swirl around his nipple sending jolts to his member.

"Shhh Kook don't be loud. We are not alone in the house." Taehyung whispered.

He changed between the two nipples licking and sucking and occasionally bitting them and rubbing them. He moved furthur down and pulled down his trousers. He could see the tent in his boxers and smirked. In no time Jungkook lay completely naked in front of Taehyung panting waiting to be touched.

"Tae plea- please touch me." Jungkook pleaded.

to be continued...

Author's note :
This was my first time writing smut and I clearly suck at it 🥲 Forgive me if I didn't reach up to your expectations. I am sorry 😭 I'll try to make it better in the next chapter but I don't know how!! Help me someone 🥺

I don't own the picture. It's from Google.