Chp 32 : Tragic or Magic?

After a deep kiss Taehyung broke the kiss and looked straight at his dad.

"I like him dad, I really do. And I am Not Letting You Take Him Away From Me." He said, the last few words prominent and clear.

Mr. Kim looked at them for a while and then replied.

"Who said anything about taking him away?"

There was a weird silence.

"What?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Did I ever say that I am going to take him away from you?" Mr. Kim asked.

Taehyung and Mrs. Kim exchanged looks totally confused.

"Then why did you do this? Why tell me that you won't allow this?" Taehyung asked not excatly sure how he's feeling.

Mr. Kim leaves a deep sigh and says,
"I wanted to see if you really like him or if it was just some teenage trend you had gotten yourself into. And I also wanted you to sort your priorities. Your studies shouldn't be hampered because you are dating." He paused and then looked at Jungkook.

"I spoke to your father too." Mr. Kim said.

"Wh-what?" Jungkook asked totally confused.

He told them what had happened.

Flashback

In the morning after breakfast Mr. Kim went to his study. He sat there and thought for a long time before calling Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon saw Mr. Kim's call and immediately understood what this was going to be about. 

On the call

"Good afternoon Mr. Jeon."

"Good afternoon!"

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Please go on."

"It's about our sons."

"I figured."

"Before everything I want to make sure that you don't have any problem with our sons dating." Mr. Kim asked.

"Oh no Mr. Kim. Even if I wanted to have a problem I couldn't. Because I had seen them once together and I had never seen my son this happy ever before."

"So you knew about them?"

"Yes I did. Well.... Do you have any problem?"

"Actually I don't. But yesterday after we came home I told Taehyung that I wouldn't allow him to date if his studies got hampered. I just wanted to create a pressure so that he can sort his priorities." Mr. Kim paused for a while.

"Do you think I did the right thing?" He asked sincerely to maybe get a advice from his friend.

"Well if you ask me I think it is right to the point that you don't end up hurting him." Mr. Jeon said.

Mr. Kim was silent for some time because he realized that he did end up hurting him.

"I did end up hurting him." He said softly.

"It's okay. We too make mistakes. I have too and this situation actually helped me and Jungkook rebuilt our relation. It's not that late, you can still do something about it." Mr. Jeon said to his friend.

"I will sort things out today at night." Mr. Kim said taking a deep breath.
"Thank you so much. I was so confused I thought I needed to talk to you."

"I understand that, I'm always there my friend."

End of flashback.

By the time Mr. Kim was telling them what had happened, they all had seated themselves in the living room.

"I am sorry Taehyung. I guess I went too hard on you." Mr. Kim said looking at Taehyung apologetically.

They all talked for a while calming situations down.

"Jungkook I heard that your parents are not home. So you can have dinner with us, I'll call your dad and let him know." Mr. Kim said. He was actually trying to pay for the pain he had caused to Taehyung and Taehyung understood that.

"Thanks dad." He said.

"Thank you sir." Jungkook said.

Mr. Kim went to his study to inform Mr. Jeon.

Meanwhile Mrs. Kim asked them to go to their rooms and told them that she will call them when the dinner is ready.

Taehyung and Jungkook went to Taehyung's room and as soon as they entered the room Taehyung pinned Jungkook to the wall and attached his lips with the others. They shared a soft emotional kiss.

"I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. Dad had taken away my phone and forbidden me from going out of the house. I- I was just so scared." Taehyung said, again on the verge of tears.

"It's okay Tae now we are both together and nobody can separate us." Jungkook said pulling Taehyung in a warm hug.

"Jungkook?" They could hear Mr. Kim's voice from downstairs.

Jungkook went out of the room and went to Mr. Kim.

"Yes sir?"

"I called your dad, he said that they won't be able to return tonight. He said that he called you but you didn't pick up your call."

Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket and saw five missed calls.

"Uh oh my phone was on silent mode."

"I told your dad that you are not going home today and you can spend the night here."

Both Jungkook and Taehyung were a little shocked but also they had ballons bursting inside them from happiness.

Soon Mrs. Kim called them for dinner.

What happened in the whole evening was no less than Magic to Taehyung. He had never expected this turn of events and now it was like cherry on top with Jungkook staying the night over. He could already feel the pit of his stomach tighten from a fire inside that just got too strong.

to be continued...

Author's note:
I don't own the picture. It is from Google.