Chp 5 : Apologies

"Taehyung?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung was sitting in a corner with his head thrown back resting on the wall. Taehyung stood up as Jungkook entered the room.

"Jungkook I wanted to talk to you abou-"

"I have nothing to talk about with you." Jungkook said while grabbing his bag.

"But Jungkook I did nothing wrong. I-"

"I said I don't want to talk to you. Don't bother me." Jungkook said now walking past Taehyung and towards the door. Suddenly he felt a grab on his hand and soon he was slammed to the wall.

Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung standing inches away from him pinning him to the wall.
"What are you-" Jungkook said while struggling to get out of his grip.

"Just listen to me Jungkook." Taehyung said in deep whispering tone.

"What is there to listen Taehyung? I have seen whatever I needed to see. Just leave me." Jungkook shouted while pushing him hard.

Taehyung backed a few steps as a result of the push but immediately came forward again and slammed Jungkook to the wall with great force and shouted-
"JUST LISTEN TO ME JUNGKOOK."
"Once. Please." Taehyung said lowering his voice.

Jungkook shuddered at the sudden shouting of Taehyung, and he finally gave up trying to get out of his grip.

They both stood there in front of each other but both of them were looking down.
Taehyung spoke first.

"What I did to Cho has a reason...."

Jungkook looked up at him. Taehyung was still looking down.

"If that reason is not a valid reason then I swear you're gonna regret that."

Taehyung now looked at Jungkook and said what his reason was. Jungkook's eyes widened when he heard that Taehyung was not going to slap Cho but apologize to her.

"So you were really not going to hit Cho?" Jungkook asked now feeling a bit sorry for how he behaved.

"No. I wasn't." Taehyung said and moved his hand from Jungkook's shoulder and went to sit on a chair.

Jungkook moved towards where Taehyung was sitting and he too sat on the chair in front of Taehyung.

"I- I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

"No I should be the one saying sorry to you and to Cho. I'm sorry."

"But why are you saying sorry to me? I was the one who misunderstood the situation and complicated it. Hurting both you and Cho."

"That's true." Taehyung said after a short pause. "I think we both owe an apology to Cho."

"Yea we do."

They remained silent for sometime. Then Jungkook spoke again.

"So.... Friends?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and saw that his face had a cute bunny smile which made him smile too.

"Yes. Friends." Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"I think we should go home now, it's pretty late." Jungkook said.

They got up from their seats taking their bags and walked out of the school together.

"Wanna walk home together?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure!" Jungkook said.

They had a quite walk. After 20 minutes of silent walking Taehyung said.

"Here. This is my house." He pointed towards a two storied house which was quite big in size.

"He is rich." Jungkook thought forgetting for a second that he is rich too.

"Okay. Bye then. We meet at school tomorrow." Jungkook said.

"Yea. Good night."

"Good night." Jungkook said and went on walking.

Taehyung stood there looking at him go.
"Woo! That's a nice physique.............
Wait, what the fuck am I thinking?! What's wrong with you Taehyung?"
Taehyung thought while slapping his forehead and then went inside his house.

                                         to be continued...

Author's note:
I don't own the picture. It's a pic from Google.