A/N

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS

So I have been reading some of my reader's comments and I would like to make a few this clear to my new readers so that they don't have the same objections.

1) This book is not a Y/N fanfic. It is a Taekook fanfic. I don't know why people will think it as a Y/N fanfic when the title clearly says that it is Taekook fanfic. If it would be a Y/N fanfic then I wouldn't give the title as Taekook.

2) Just because there is some interactions between Taehyung and a girl, doesn't mean that it is a Y/N fanfic. I have a different kind of plot for bringing on the Taekook ship and it is not a very cliché one I think.

So if you are not open to new ideas then please do not read the book any furthur.

3) On this context, I have read two comments which clearly shows hate towards Heterosexuality. We have been fighting for LGBTQ+ rights for a long time, now do you want us to fight for straight rights too? Please don't comment things which might hurt my other readers. There are a lot of straight readers and they might get hurt by your comments.

Please do not show hate on any sexuality because it's not your place to comment on it. Be a little sensible before commenting whatever comes to your mind.

That's all for now. Thank you for reading this. If you feel you will be comfortable with the above mention points then you are welcome to read furthur or else please leave.