Chp 6 : Forgiving

Next day at school

It was Jungkook's second day at the school. His first day was a roller-coaster ride already. He goes towards his class thinking what the whole year holds for him. He enters his classroom and takes his seat. He looks over to Cho. Cho is sitting with a brunette haired girl. Jungkook doesn't recall seeing that girl yesterday.

Cho looks sad so Jungkook goes over to tell her what had actually happened yesterday. But when he reaches her place, he decides not to tell her the truth now, but tell it with Taehyung.

Instead Jungkook tells Cho, "Cho I think we need to talk about something with someone. But you have to trust me."

Cho gives Jungkook a confused look but agrees.

"Who is she? I don't recall seeing her yesterday." Jungkook asks Cho.

"Ah she is Kim Mi Su. Mi Su this is Jeon Jungkook." Cho introduces them.

"Hi!" Jungkook says reaching his hand out.

"Hello!" Mi Su says shaking his hand.

"Jungkook is transfer student. Yesterday was his first day in school." Cho says.

"So you are the guy who saved Cho yesterday from Taehyung. Aish he always keeps on doing stuffs like this which makes him get in trouble." Mi Su sighs.

"Kim Taehyung is my cousin." Mi Su says looking at the confused expression on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook sees Taehyung entering the class. He excuses himself from the girls and goes straight to Taehyung and pushes him outside the class.

"Wha- what what happened!?" Taehyung says startled.

"Listen. I just told Cho that we need to talk about something with someone. Because if I told her that you would talk to her she wouldn't have agreed. So I can't talk with you in the class, or else Cho won't trust me. So just wait in the biology lab and I'll bring her there." Jungkook said.

"What a smart guy!" Taehyung thought to himself.

"Oh okay." Taehyung said and went towards the Biology lab.

Jungkook went inside the classroom and asked Cho to come with him. Cho nodded and followed Jungkook.

"Where are we going?" Cho asked.

"Cho. You will have to trust me. Do you trust me?" Jungkook said.

"Why are you asking such a question? I mean..yea I think you are trustable." Cho replied.

"Okay then. Just follow me."

They reached the Biology lab and Cho saw Taehyung sitting on a chair. Taehyung met her eyes and immediately Cho turned to walk out of the room. But Jungkook stopped Cho.

"What are you doing? Did he ask you to bring me here? Is this some kind of game you are playing?" Cho shouted.

"No Cho! Why would I do something like that? You said you trusted me right, then just listen to what he has to say. He told me something yesterday that you should know. Just listen to him once. That's all. Then you can leave." Jungkook convinced Cho.

Cho calmed down a bit and turned towards Taehyung who was now standing. Cho crossed her hands and stood there ready to listen to what Taehyung has to say.

Taehyung took a deep breath in and started to explain what was the reason of his behaviour and what had actually happened.

"....I'm sorry Cho. I really am." Taehyung said.

Cho looked shocked.

"Cho I had misunderstood the situation. I thought Taehyung was going to hit you. I was wrong. I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

Cho was silent. Then she spoke.
"I understand. But Taehyung I don't think you should go on taking revenge on girls like this. People talk and you can't really do anything about it. So it's better not to pay attention to them."

"Does that mean that you forgive me?" Taehyung asked in a hopeful voice.

"Only if you promise not to do anything like this ever again." Cho smirked.

"I won't. I promise. To both of you." Taehyung said.

"Thank you Cho for trusting me." Jungkook said.

"No I should thank you Jungkook for being by my side. Thank you." Cho said.

The bell rang.

"Shit. I have class in the first period. I better get going or I'll be late. Bye guys." Cho said and left in a hurry.

                                         to be continued...

Author's note:
This chapter is a bit longer than the others. I couldn't leave the conversation for the next chapter :)

I don't own the picture. It is from Google.