Chp 40 : Trip - Day 1 (Part II)

Taehyung shot his eyes open at the loud music that was playing from both side of his bed. He sat up and realized it was their alarms. He reached for his phone and stopped the alarm. Then he reached over Jungkook and stopped the alarm on his phone.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook sleeping like a dead body and thought how couldn't he hear two alarms ringing at the same time?

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook!"

"Baby"

"Kook"

"Kook-ah"

"Jungkook-ah!!"

Taehyung called him different names trying to wake Jungkook up but he just wouldn't. He thought of an idea. He climbed over Jungkook and kissed his jawline. Then trailed his kisses to his neck and started sucking. Jungkook moaned in response still sleeping. Then Taehyung put his knee in between Jungkook's leg and kissed his collarbone. He started rubbing his knee on Jungkook's clothed member while his mouth sucked on Jungkook's sensitive collarbones.

"Ahh Taehyung-" Jungkook's eyes shot open from the sudden contact.

"Wakie wakie." Taehyung said in a low voice earning a low groan from Jungkook who had wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook, their tongues overlapping each other. Jungkook bucked up his hips trying to get more friction, but Taehyung stopped kissing and got up.

"Wh-what happened?" Jungkook asked whining at the loss of contact.

"We have to go down babe for the bonfire remember?" Taehyung said smirking.

"You fucking leaving me with a boner." Jungkook said getting up to get ready.

Taehyung just chuckled as he too got ready.

After sometime they got a knock on the door and Jungkook went to answer it.

"You guys ready?" Cho asked.

"Yea we are ready." Jungkook said going out of the room followed by Taehyung.

The four of them made their way down and to the backyard of the hotel. It was pretty cold, but when they came to the backyard they felt warm. Their eyes lit up seeing the beautiful arrangement in front of them.

The backyard was bigger than they had expected. Right in the middle of the big place was a tall bonfire and around it, mats and huge tree logs were put where people were sitting. On one of the sides of the bonfire a group of people were sitting who were playing some instruments which they had seen for the first time and had a very different kind of tune but it sounded good. At the far end of the backyard there was a long table loaded with food and drinks and people were taking and eating whatever they liked.

 At the far end of the backyard there was a long table loaded with food and drinks and people were taking and eating whatever they liked

They went near the logs and seated them with the other people. They were welcomed as if the people knew them from long time and all of it felt so homy.