Chapter 30

Star

Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, and I arrive at the bell tower, only to find that Finn isn't there. All that remains is the table where you can see a spell was worked on earlier "where is he? Is this a trick" Klaus asks mad "he said he'd be here, I swear" Kol says nervous. We all start wandering around the room and examining its contents for clues. Kol looks at the table covered in ash and ingredients of Finn's spell "this is the remnant of a spell, ancient. It's impressive" Kol says.

"Admire its artistry later. Tell me what he set in motion" Klaus says mad and Rebekah has walked up a staircase to get a better vantage point, and points at something on the table. "Kol, what is that" Kol looks closer and finds a small, burnt piece of wood under a pile of ash, which he picks up and holds tightly in his hand. After a moment, he casts a spell. Suddenly, the piece of wood becomes whole and unburnt. "Runic tiles" Kol says "and what's it mean" I asked? "It's a symbol for "baby"" Kol says and Klaus and I give each other a significant look, which doesn't escape Kol's notice. Kol's eyes widen in alarm when he realizes what it means.

"That's it, isn't it? Hayley and yours baby's still alive" Kol said to Klaus "not Hayley and Klaus" I said stepping foreword "Klaus and mine" I said. Rebekah rushes toward us "Finn tricked is into running about all day thinking he was looking for a way to find Hope" she starts and Klasu finishes her sentence "when he knew where she was all along". Klaus quickly reaches into his pocket to pull out his phone, calling Elijah.

"Niklaus" we hear Elijah start to say "Finn knows. About Hope, about everything. I don't know how long until he gets there, but he is on his way" Klaus quickly says and Elijah is silent for a second "yes, remarkably well on his way, I would say, brother" Elijah says hanging up the phone. Klaus looks at us as we can clearly tell that Finn is already there. Klaus starts to pace the room and tries to call Cami "Cami's not answering" he says and hangs up.

"Elijah will protect them" Rebekah says to Klaus as I lean on the wall tapping my foot. "I can't take this, I can't just stand here when our daughter could be sitting on deaths door" I said and fast walked out of the bell tower and outside. Klaus grabs my arm causing me to turn around "it's okay, she'll be safe". "You don't know that Niklaus" I say mad "Finn is there and we're here not able to do anything" I said. Kol and Rebekah join us outside. "That's not true, Finn is channeling both our parents. He's too strong. I can't sever the link, but there is something we can try. It'll take power of our own, and a lot of it" Kol says.

Rebekah and Kol head to Lyonne tomb, where Finn has Esther and Mikael's neutralized bodies hidden for safe-keeping. No one can get in without Finn's blood though so Klaus and I headed to the house to grab everything magical. We walked into the tomb and Kol looks up at us as Klaus carries a duffel bad in his hand. "Did you get me what I asked for" Kol asks? Klaus drops the bag onto the floor in front of him "mystical artifacts and dark objects galore, from my own personal collection garnered over a thousand years" Klaus says.

Kol rifles through the bag, pulling out a long cord with a feather on the end, and revealing many more items "I wondered where this had gone! Half this stuff is mine" Kol says "there's more" Klaus says and pulls out the blade that was used on him before. He throws it in the bag and looks at me, nodding. I pull out the white oak stake and holds it out for Kol to take. "You're going to trust me with this" Kol asks Klaus. "Whatever you need" Klaus says and takes the stake from my hand, giving it to Kol. "Whatever it takes" he says and Kol nods "alright, let's get started" Kol says and lays the stake on the altar in front of the tomb, and places one hand on the door before holding out the other hand for Rebekah to take. She takes his hand and places her free hand on the wall as well, holding their linked hands above the pile of dark objects to channel them.

Rebekah and Kol are in the middle of channeling the dark objects into the link with Mikael and Esther to overpower Finn while Klaus and I watch. After a moment, they're jerked backwards. Rebekah looks at Kol worriedly as his nose starts to bleed. He looks exhausted and sick. "We're close, we just need something to put it over the top, two more objects should do it" Kol said. "I may have something" I said and take off a necklace I've been wearing. I held it out so everyone could see it "it's a necklace Klaus gave to me years ago, it was enchanted by a witch to protect any human that was wearing it. It has magic" I said.