Chapter 22

I have a video for this chapter but i cant upload it for some reason, sorry.

Star

I slipped out of bed, looking around my room before standing fully up and looking in the mirror. Everything I was wearing before was still on me except my necklace. I looked at the door and slowly walked towards it, going to the balcony. I could hear Marcel, Davina, and Cami talking. "Cami you should go and talk to him" Davina was saying to Cami "I don't know what to say, besides, Elijah's in there right now anyways". I could hear things falling to the ground and braking.

I walked down the stairs, causing Marcel, Davina, and Cami to look at me and stand up. "Imposable" Cami said and I looked around "Star" Marcel asked and I looked at him "where's Klaus" I asked, hearing my voice. It barley sounded like me "upstairs" Marcel said a little confused. I nodded and walked upstairs and headed to Klaus's painting room, hearing him throw things across the room and Elijah trying to calm him down. "She's gone, she's gone" Klaus kept yelling.

I peaked my head in and saw Klaus's back turned from me and Elijah looking towards me. "Klaus listen to me, we'll try everything we can, all we have to do" Elijah stopped talking when he saw me standing in the room. Klaus looked at Elijah confused before turning around to face me. Klaus's eyes went wide and he looked to be in shock. "Star" Klaus asked, checking to see if it was really me. "Whats wrong" I asked and Klaus went up to me, hugging me tightly.

"Klaus, you act like I died" I said with a smile. Klaus pulled away and looked at me confused "you don't remember" Elijah asked "remember what I asked? Klaus took a step closer to me and looked into my eyes "how do you feel" Klaus asked me. "My throat hurts a little" I said and Klaus sighed, looking at the ground and kicking over a table, making me jump. "Klaus, what is it" I asked concerned and worried "your in transition" Klaus said. "What" I asked confused "no I'm not, I'm not" I said.

Suddenly it all came back to me.

Flashback

I walked to my car and wanted to scream I was so mad until I stopped and saw Mikael standing in front of me. "Mikael" I whispered "hello Star" Mikael said and quickly bit into his wrist and fed me his blood before grabbing my head and snapping my neck, then everything went black.

End of Flashback

"Mikael" I said to myself "he, he gave me his blood before he snapped my neck" I said as I felt tears start to form. "I'm, I'm dead" I said and Klaus walked over to me, hugging me "I can't, this can't be happening" I said as I started to cry. "Hey, your emotions are going to be out of control for a little bit, right now we just need to focus of getting you threw this" Klaus said.

"Klaus, I can't, I can't be a vampire" I said "I'll leave you two alone" Elijah said and walked out of the room. "Star, sit down" Klaus said and I sat on the couch "you have to complete the transition" "drink human blood. No, not happening" I said, raising my voice a little. "Star, you kill people all the time" "yeah, vampires, not humans and I sure as hell never drank their blood" I said, raising my voice a little.

"Listen, I'll get you threw this, I promise" Klaus said, laying a hand on my cheek and I nodded. "Okay" I said and shook my head "your going to get hungry, I'll be right back. For now just go to your room, take a nice shower and change your clothes" Klaus said to me and stood up. "Klaus" I said as he was about to walk out of the room, causing him to stop and look at me. "Thank you" I said and he smiled and walked over to me "I thought I lost you" he whispered and kissed my forehead before walking out of the room.

"In a way, you did" I whispered to myself and stood up, going to my room to take a shower. As I walked to my room I could hear Klaus talking to everyone "Davina, Cami, I'm going to need you guys to leave. Star's in transition and she'll get hungry" Klaus was saying to them. "Of course" Cami said and stood up "I'll drive you back" Marcel said to Davina and they left "I'll be back" Marcel said to Klaus before I heard the door close.