Chapter 31

Klaus

I woke up and looked next to me to see a sound asleep Star. I smiled when I looked down at her "I know your staring" she said, her eyes still closed. I smiled and she opened her eyes, looking up at me. "Today's the day" Star said and I sighed "you should be happy for Hayley" Star said, sitting up a little. "I will let her have her day" I told her and got out of bed, getting dressed in some jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Star also got up and put on some dark jeans, black boots, and black and gray shirt that was a little long.

Suddenly Star got a call "hello" she said and quick looked at me worried. "Hayley" I said and walked into her room to see her packing things "what do you think you're doing" I asked? "Elijah said they're on the road, so I'm gonna go to them to get Hope" "I know" I said and she looked at me. "Elijah called Star" "and let me guess, she's not doing anything to go save her daughter" Hayley said. "No, she knows that Elijah will keep her safe" I told Hayley.

"I'll tell you what's not safe, blowing up a house just to keep your evil brother from finding Hope" Hayley said. "We will deal with Finn" I told her "and then what, every time you kill him, he's just gonna jump into another body. We tried running, we tried hiding, neither will work. So what's your bright idea" Hayley asked? "As it happens, I'm working on a plan as we speak, one which will be bolstered greatly if you just calm down, and keep your eye on the prize" I told Hayley. "Do not manage me" Hayley said mad.

"I have every right Hayley, you're getting married today, an act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn" I said and walked up to Hayley "you will be queen to the wolves, and a queen does not run" I told her. "And is Star your queen, because she ran" Hayley said and walked out of the room, leaving me to sigh.

Star

I was looking threw my closet when I heard a knock on my door and tuned to see Rebekah standing in my doorway "hi" she said and I smiled. "Hey" "so, what are you going to wear" Rebekah asked and I looked at her confused "I mean to the wedding" Rebekah said like it was obvious "oh, I don't know yet, I'm not someone who has a lot of dresses" I said. "Well, I may have something you could wear" Rebekah said and walked into my room, caring a beautiful black high low dress.

My eyes widened when I saw the dress "wow, it's beautiful, but what are you going to wear"? "I can't make it, but I am going to talk to Hayley, wanna come"? I smiled and nodded as we stopped at Rebekah's room then headed into Hayley's. Hayley is looking threw her closet as Rebekah and I stood in the doorway. "All right" Rebekah said, making Hayley look at me "bad news first. I will have to miss your nuptials. Kol has a bit of a life-and-death matter he needs help dealing with" Rebekah said. "Anything I can do, Rebekah" Hayley asked?

"It's witch business, which now seems to be my thing" Rebekah said and we all smiled at her. "Besides, you have enough to deal with. On that note" Rebekah said and brought out a wedding dress, making Hayley look surprised. "Now it's white which won't fool anyone, but you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots" Rebekah said, giving Hayley the dress. "But knowing me, if I ever do get married I'll still wear a black leather jacket with my dress" I said with my arms crossed making Hayley and Rebekah laugh.

"Oh, Rebekah, thank you, it's beautiful" Hayley said. "Well, I happen to be the only woman alive who's collected wedding dresses in 5 different centuries" Rebekah said making us laugh. "Never made it down the aisle of course" Rebekah said. "Well, you know, it's not too late. From what I understand, Marcel is still single" I said to Rebekah. "Yeah, have you told him yet that you're you" Hayley asked? "I thought I'd hold off on that for the moment. Only complicates matters, and I'm not exactly sure how long this is going to last" Rebekah said pointing to her body.