Chapter 26

Star

Marcel and I stand around my phone as it's on speaker with Klaus talking. "I've searched the entire French quarter. Finn has vanished, I can't remove the barrier that has you two trapped until I have my hand around this throat" Klaus said, mad. "I was hoping you had a plan "B" Marcel said "Davina" Klaus said and you could hear the smirk on his face. "She doesn't know it yet, but she's gonna help me break his spell" Klaus said and Marcel and I look at each other.

"And us" I asked "your job Keep Kol alive, at least until we learn Rebekah's whereabouts" Klaus said as Marcel looked off. "Marcel" I say as he seems to be in a different world "are you listening to me" Klaus asked threw the phone which seemed to have brought him back. "Yeah, that all sounds fine and good, but listen" Marcel rolled up his sleeve revealing a werewolf bite. I looked at Marcel with wide eyes. "When I was getting the werewolves out, I got bit" Marcel said to Klaus.

"I will get you my blood, I will get you two out of that house, whatever it takes" Klaus said and hung up as I did the same. Marcel looked forward "Marcel" I said and after a few minutes he seemed to come back to reality. "Sorry, you can't tell anyone about this" Marcel said to me and I nodded okay. We headed into Kol's room where he was at, looking out the window where bells and music was going off.

"What's with the church bells? Sounds like the preamble of me own bloody funeral" Kol said. "It's carillon eve, the locals shroud the eyes of angels so the dead can walk among us for a night without judgment. The bells wake the dead and guide them to eternal rest.

So whether you live or die today, you can join the festivities" Marcel said with a smile "oh, Marcel, you're gonna make certain I live. I'm the only one who knows how to find Rebekah" Kol said.

"I think you underestimate how hungry I am and how much I'd like to appease my hungry friends right outside that door" Marcel said. "And just what would Davina say about that? Because I'm not one to kiss and tell, obviously, but I think she likes me" Kol said with a smile and walked out of his room. I sighed loudly and turned to Marcel "can't I just snap his neck" I said. "No" Marcel said to me "come on, it's just one little swift movement and we don't have to worry about him" I said and he glared at me. I sighed and left Kol's room.

Everyone was downstairs while I heard Kol talking to Gia and another vampire. I looked over to Marcel and we headed into the separate room that was gut off from everyone. "You come anywhere near me, and I will give you a headache that will last a century" Kol said to Gia "it'll be worth it" Gia said and was about to bite him when he gave her a headach, bringing her to her knees. "Hey, enough" I said to Kol and he stopped "anyone care to explain what's going on" Marcel asked? "Your so-called protection detail was trying to eat me. So I think I should teach them a lesson" Kol said and was about to do who knows what to gia before he passed out and fell to the ground.

Everyone looked at me "don't look at me, I didn't touch" I started to say before everything went black and I passed out as well. I opened my eyes and looked around, I was in a cabin. "Star" I turned around to see Klaus and Elijah with Kol standing in the corner. "Klaus" I said with a sigh of relief and walked over to him hugging him as he hugged me back. "Great, you three" Kol said "what is this" Elijah asked, looking at four heads. A fox, deer, wolf, boar, and the tiger "it's a chambre de chasse, a hunt room. It's where witches bring their prey for mental target practice. Our bodies are in the real world laid on the floor whilst our minds are in here, represented by these creepy animal heads" Kol said.

"Let me take a wild guess as to who's the author of this nightmare. Finn, show yourself" Klaus yelled and the door opened behind us, revealing Finn. Klaus run up to him, about to grab his throat. With barley a movement Klaus was stopped "save your strength, in here, I am untouchable. My magic, my rules, so make yourselves at home. We're gonna be here for a while" Finn said looking at all of us. Klaus and I exchanged worried looks. "At the very least, this prison is a bit more comfortable than the box you held me in for almost 900 years" Finn said to Klaus.