Chapter 50

Klaus

I walk into my art room and find Elijah already in there, looking out the window and holding one of my paintbrushes in his hand. After a moment of silence, Elijah lifts the paintbrush in the air "you put them in the paint. Father's ashes, the earth from sacred ground, all hidden in plain sight" Elijah said. I look at him unamused "what are you doing here? You're supposed to be guarding Hope and making sure Hayley doesn't take her anywhere".

"Hayley's gone, she and Jackson took Hope, and you will not find them, brother" Elijah said to me calmly. "You helped Hayley escape, with my daughter" I yelled "well, someone had to protect that child. And Star has been to caught up with giving herself over to Dahlia that she even knew that Hayley could take better care of her then you" Elijah said to me.

"Why did you say all of that to Star downstairs? Did you say it because you just wanted her to leave so you wouldn't look so weak when she did it herself" Elijah asked me. I look at him furious and vamp-speed toward Elijah, shoving him backward until he is bent backward over the railing to the balcony overlooking the city. "How dare you" I yelled and grab his arm, twists it and him around, and throws him back into the art room.

Star comes running in and looks at us in disbelief at whats happening. Elijah crashes into a table I tackle him and throw him backwards onto another table and hold him down by the chest. "I'm a hybrid, Elijah, why provoke a fight you cannot win" I asked? Instead of replying, Elijah pulls a golden dagger out of his jacket pocket and shoves it into my heart. I scream in pain and Elijah pushes us upright and shoves the rest of the dagger's blade into my chest. "For Hope" Elijah says.

Star

I look at Klaus who has the dagger in his heart and my eyes grow wide as he falls to his knees and becomes weaker. Freya and Rebekah walk into the room and watch him with blank expressions. "No" I yell and go to run to Klaus but Elijah grabs me and holds me back as I struggle against him "no, no, let me go" I yell crying as Klaus looks at me and his body lays on the ground before the gray and veins cover him.

"No, no" I yell and cry until finally I fall to my knees, crying and rocking back in forth. Suddenly the sound of the bell tower of St. Louis Cathedral playing Dahlia's tune to the city and I slowly look up, scared.

Sorry this chapter is so short but please comment on what you thought of how i did this episode.