Five

Lina and I turned back to see who it is

Lina and I turned back to see who it is. It's that boy, who was laughing earlier.

"Who are you?" Lina asked him like something serious is going on.

"How strange. I'm in your classroom and you don't know me?" He said.

"Classroom is so big. All students in this room can't be recognized by me. And you are in our class, so I think that you are not childish like them." Lina got the point.

"Well, well. I'm Jihoon, Lee Jihoon." He said.

"Oh, oh. Now tell us that who are we." Lina said crossing her arm.

"Oh. um... You two... I have never seen you before this day." He admitted that he can't tell our name.

"So, you don't know both of us as well," Lina said smirking.

"By the way, earlier what you said to them, was great." He pointed me.

"I always say great things," I said making both of them look at me with pissed faces.

"Name?" Jihoon said in a straight face.

"Kim Eunji," I said.

"I'm Lee JIhoon." He said.

"You said it earlier already," Lina said.

"I know."

"You didn't even want to know my name(?)" Lina said.

"It will be OK if I don't know your name," Jihoon said and laughed. I laughed as well (Don't forget me, even it is their conversation. Good Luck. - Kim Eunji)

"Everyone is like this to me," Lina said.

"I know you are Lim Lina," Jihoon said.

"Ah? You know?" Lina said softly.

"Yes." He nodded like he is the judge of the whole world. Mood.

"He is good-looking," Lina whispered in my ear.

"Ah! You always fall for anyone. You talk 2 minutes, then start, he is good-looking." I said. "Even you already fell for Jun-seo," I said and laughed.

"No. He is not that type. No. Stop it." She started to hit me on my head.

"OK. OK. I stopped it. Now, you are the one who should stop hitting me." I said and she stopped.

"Earlier, you two were talking about this knife. Right?" Jihoon asked and we nodded.

"Shall we start? To find out who is he?" He said.

"OK then." 

Is everyone OK or feeling not well?...