six

At Jun-seo's house, we are sitting on a sofa

At Jun-seo's house, we are sitting on a sofa. He has a fever, so he didn't come today. Jihoon came too with saying that he has nothing to do so he came with us. 

We told Jun-seo about today's tragic story. He is looking flustered now.

"Are you OK?" I asked and he nodded.

"Where are your parents?" Jihoon said.

"They are on a business trip now," Jun-seo said.

"Oh. You're alone now." Jihoon said.

"But not now, you guys are here for me," Jun-seo said and smiled.

"Yes, someone special here," I said, and Lina glared at me.

"Who?" Jun-seo asked.

"She was just joking, nothing," Lina said.

"You guess so? I wasn't." I said to her and her face went pissed.

We stayed at his house almost late at night. But, don't worry. We informed our parents.

On our way,

"You are too much." Lina pouted but I was talking to Jihoon.

"I don't know. But I think he is in our class." Jihoon said.

"Yes, if not, how would he know that he is the last person in the class(?)" I said.

"Hm." Jihoon nodded.

"Hey, you two. Why are you not replying?" Lina pouted again.

"There must be a reason," I said.

"What reason?" Lina said.

"Yes, is it a revenge?" Jihoon asked.

"I think so," I said.

"What revenge on me? Tell me you two. What revenge?" Lina started to nag and I and Jihoon laughed.

"It's not you. We are talking about the killer." Jihoon said laughing.

"Ooo." Lina's face went 'o' and again our laugh came out.

"Do you know who was the last person before him?" Jihoon asked.

"It was me. I said it earlier and the whole class is blaming me that it's me. I killed him." I said.

"Oh. Why he was last? He did it yesterday and today also?" Jihoon asked.

"No. It was Jeonghan's duty to do. But he was in a hurry so he gave this duty to him." I said.

"What do you think of Jeonghan. Is it him?" Jihoon asked.

"I don't know. But when he came Jun-seo was feeling unwell and when I asked Jeonghan that does he know jun-seo. He said, 'you may know soon.' and smiled." I said.

"Oh. I think that idea would be nice if we try to investigate the fingerprint," Jihoon said and I nodded.

"This two already forgot that here are 3 people." Lina involved herself in our conversation.

"Maybe I forgot," I said.

"Hm, maybe me too," Jihoon said.

"yay, why you two are like this." Lina nagged.

"Oh gosh. Her nagging voice is terrible." Jihoon said putting his hands on his ears.

"Haha." I laughed.

"You two deserve hit from me," Lina said and started to run and we started to run also.

"YoU TwO deSerVe hIT!?!" Lina yelled at night and it reverberated and we three continued our laughing and running.

Is anyone reading? or I'm just updating?