Thirteen

I went to my home, and also this time I was going to my room slowly

"Why are you so late?" My father suddenly asked and I turned to him.

"It's not even evening," I said with no interest. I know he doesn't even care about this.

"I said why are you so late. I didn't ask what is now. Every day you come home late. You are such an irregular." He yelled.

"What happened?" Suddenly mom came after hearing these.

"What happened(?) She always comes home late." 

"OK, we'll see about it later." Mom said and dragged father into her room. And after some time, she came, "You are so troublesome..." She said and left.

I don't know what did I do. It's not even evening that he is telling it's late. By the way, I went to my room and started to plan for today's escaping without letting my parents know. Today's mission also escaping through the window. 

When the time came, I took my bag and escaped. I ran towards the College as fast as I can. I went to our college lab. The others were already there.

"Shall we wait for Eunji and Jihoon for a bit?" I heard a voice.

"I'm here," I said taking a deep breath for running so fast.

"Now, again Jihoon is late or not gonna come," Lina said.

"And you are gonna miss him a lot," Joshua said making a poem.

"Just stop and come to the main point," Lina said.

"Did you guys take the knife?" I asked.

"Yes, but the knife is useless for now," Jeonghan said and we heard a voice and footsteps. It's coming in this way where we are now.

"Yes! I think they can't catch us.", "If there is someone in that room?", " I don't think so." This type of conversation was going on there.

"They are coming this way. What should we do now?" Seungcheol said and we hide beside the big table in the lab.

They opened the door and switched on the light.

"Oh! Please don't catch us." Lina murmured.

"Shhh! Don't talk." Jeonghan said.

"You- you- guys are here?"  A sudden voice came out.

"We are dead," Jungkook said.

"Why are you here." It was those guys who were asking that why we were on our campus last night.

"We are seriously dead," Joshua said.

"Are you guys here for the same reason as ours?" They asked.

"Actually-" Then everything was explained, they are here for the same reason as ours. But I don't understand why a lot of people are here.

"So, you guys are talking about moving from this place to another place." One of them said.

"Yes, or else the guard will come and caught us," Jun said.

"Yesterday, they almost caught us but at last we were successful to leave the school," Jeonghan said and we nodded.

"Oh... then who knows the place well that you guys were talking about to move there?" One of them said.

"Ah! Can you guys tell me your name? I'm getting confused." Jungkook said.

"Oh! OK. I'm Kim Mingyu..." 

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo." 

"Nice meeting you." Then Lalala name ceremony ended.

"Do you guys know yesterday night the mafia gang's leader dead?" Mingyu said.

"Who used to kill innocent people?" I asked.

"Yes, the whole team is bad," Wonwoo said.

"Is it the same killer? Why there are so many death news?" I said.

"Don't know."

"Since we have no clue. Why don't we just pause that investigation and enjoy our upcoming vacation?" Jun said.

"Sorry, I'm so late... (Breathing hardly) Ah! Why they are here? Did you guys get caught?" Jihoon's voice yelled.

"No, they didn't get caught, and don't yell, or else we will get caught by the guard," Mingyu said.

"You didn't have to come, We are going to leave soon," Jun said.

"Hey! Don't say that. Lina must've missed him. Now he is here!" Jungkook said playfully.

"You traitor!" Lina yelled.

"I didn't betray with you," Jungkook said to Lina.

"Then everyone, leave now! And tomorrow after college let's gather to that college's beside lab." Lina said.

"OK!!" Everyone cheered.

"Hey! Silence. Shhh!" Mingyu said.

"Oh. Oh, yes."

After all, we headed back to our home. 

Now, I have to enter my house through the window too. Ah!!!

This Part is longer than other Parts