Ten

"Oh

"Oh... then let's start."

"Hmm. Start." We took the fingerprint from the knife. 

"This fingerprint is looking a bit similar." one of them said.

"How? Did you check all of your friends' fingerprints?" I said.

"No. but-"

"Let's check yours." Jeonghan pointed to a person of them.

"Me? Why? You guys suspect me?" 

"Just check it. If you are really not then you won't act like this." Jeonghan said.

"OK...Then. Check mine. I'm not, I'm saying." He said and we took his fingerprint. After trying to match, we all looked at each other.

"It matched!!!??" Lina yelled.

"It matched?!!" That person yelled.

"Yes!!"

"It's not supposed to match. I didn't do anything." The person was looking crazy funny 😂😂 🤣

"I didn't know I was friend with a criminal. Ah!! Save me!" One of them said dramatically making all of us laugh. We know, it wasn't him cuz when they were trying to investigate, their fingerprint touched the knife.

"Haha. It isn't you. Check all of yours, then you can understand." Jeonghan said and they did.

"Wow! look mine matched too." One of them said.

"This criminal has no shame. Showing that it's him." I said and all of us laughed.

"See? you guys fingerprint matched but not ours. Cuz you guys were trying to investigate by touching it properly. We didn't find any other print." Jeonghan said and we nodded.

"But didn't you guys touched it?" A person said pointing to me and Lina.

"We touched it with our small nails." Lina showed her small nails.

"You?" He looked at me.

"Me?" I said.

"Your nails?" he said and I showed. We don't know each other well so we have suspects among us.

After all, we all felt so tired. So we sat down on the Lab's floor.

"Jihoon didn't come..." Lina said with a slow voice.

"Love for the crush!" Jeonghan dramatically laid down on the floor singing a love song which we all know. So we started to sing and Lina grabbed her bag. 

"Now all of you are going to be hit!!" She said and we started to run into the room. After all, we all got tired again and this time we laid down on the floor.

"Lalala..." I sounded a melody and Jeonghan laughed.

"What are you doing? Looks like your life is sorrowful. haha." He said and I continued the melody with a fat voice.

"Ah!! Can you stop? I'm feeling like my life is so sorrowful." Jeonghan laughed.

"Stop the nonsense and let's play something," Lina said.

"For feeling sorrow for your crush? Aha so pitiful." Jeonghan said and Lina's smile faded and she glared at him.

"Looks like she will murder him. haha." A person laughed.

"Yes. haha." I laughed but remembered we have to know each other's names.

"Jeonghan!! When I first saw you, I thought you are so good but now? You turned just like them!!!" Lina yelled at Jeonghan and he laughed.

"Haha. Let's say each other's name to know each other and keep this investigation a secret!" I said and all of us agreed.

"I'm Choi Seungcheol."

"I'm Joshua Hong. You can call me Josh!"

"I'm Wen Junhui. Called as Jun." 

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm cute so I got a nickname 'Kookie'!!!" He said with swag.

"Kim Eunji!"

"Yoon Jeonghan!"

"Lim Lina!" We all said swag pose making all laugh.

So the poor funny person was Joshua Hong. Haha...

Who is your bias in BTS and SEVENTEEN?