Thirty-two

It's 3 am,

It's 3 am,

I'm sitting on my chair. I don't know why...

But after that suddenly I felt that I'm hungry... So I left my room and tried to go to kitchen with taking my body's load on my toes cuz I need to stay silent since it's night.

But before going toward kitchen, I saw father's room is not dark. A little light is coming from his room again like before.

So, my curious mind dragged me into his room. But, I need to be careful.

All was alright, until I saw a paper on his desk. I tried to read it without touching it...

❝Day 1- Hostel man
  Day 2- Street cafe house.
  Day 3- ........

After reading the paper, I didn't understand anything... He just wrote down some specific people. So, he was writing this when I asked him that what was he doing? Maybe...

I tried to see some more but a little bit sound starled me.

It was father...
Who was talking on his phone.

I quickly hid behind the curtain not knowing what to do cuz he was so close.

"Yes... OK. Then let me tell you." he said to the unknown creature over the phone and started to read that list, I just read a while ago.

"OK, so good... Then the murder plan is ready..." Another man said and I just froze behind the curtain.
I mean... What? Murder plan? He is a murderer?

No no... What should I do now? I need to go to my room.

I can't believe. That means... These murder news just came out cuz of him and whoever is with him.

Thinking all of this, I made a sound that startled my father also me.

"One minute... I think I've heard something," he said to that man and stood up.

I got scared like a stray cat and I couldn't understand what should I do, if he come toward me?

I tried to calm myself that time but couldn't.

He is really coming toward me and slided the curtain and that time I moved to outside the curtain. And he didn't see me. So, when he was going back, I was behind him and left the room as he sat down on his chair again.

Relief...

I came to my room almost forgetting that I'm hungry. Who thinks about it that time...

"So... It wasn't Jeonghan?" I mumbled.
"But, how would my father go to my College to kill them? They are younger than him and also has no point to relate with his job." I said to myself.

Should I tell this to Lina or not?

But at first, I have to do is... Cancelling this plan.
But how? Also, I'm only one for this...

--

I woke up realizing that I slept at night. Today, College is in the morning and from tomorrow at night...

After all, I went to the college as usual and sat down on my seat as the Professor came.

"Why didn't you come yesterday?" I whispered and Jeonghan looked at me. He is now beside me... Cuz the seat plan changed a bit.

"Just nothing..." He whispered back.

"Hey, Eunji... Jeonghan..." Professor called out our names. What the-- in this big classroom how can he realize that we are talking even it's whispering and also our seats are at the back.

I took out a paper and wrote, 'Did something happen?'
And I looked at him as if he is busy writing down notes. But, he is scratching his notebook with a pen and hitting his head with the table... Weird...

I put the paper on his table and he looked at it with his messy hair and looked at me like I just slapped him.

But he immediately took the paper and opened it...
And he returned it to my table.
I opened it...
'Yes... Many things...'

I thought what happened... Then...

'I came to the college today and sat down on my seat and now doing classes with no interest...😛

What about you?'

I glared at him and he chuckled showing his tongue.

I threw the paper toward him and it went on his hair and he didn't realize. And meanwhile, I was laughing seeing his kinda funny face.

"Eunji... Jeonghan...!!!"

!!!"