Seven

Next day,

Next day,

I woke up but mom and dad are always busy as well. So I just took a piece of bread in my mouth after getting fresh and went towards the college.

"How was the day?" Lina said when I put my bag in my seat.

"The day just started," I said.

"a..um...By the way. Everyone wants proof that we are not killers. Such a dumb." Lina said.

"Then go to the CCTV office," I said.

"OK. I'm going to tell them." She said and went to them. After all, they came and we went to the CCTV office.

When we started to watch the footage, we saw that I'm leaving the classroom, and then after leaving the camera went black. We couldn't see anything.

"What happened?" Someone asked.

"Don't know. Maybe who came to kill, he covered it." The office man said.

With a disappointed face, we all left the office.

"I'm still suspicious of you two. Cuz you told us to check the CCTV. But when we were watching that, the camera went black. I think you guys did it." one of them said. 

But when we were going to answer professor came and we all sat down. Also today Jun-seo didn't come. I think he is having a very bad fever.

Jeonghan is sitting beside me cuz Jun-seo didn't come and it's his seat.

After class,

"Eunji, wanna figure it out today?" Jihoon came.

"But where is the knife?" I asked and looked at Lina.

"Didn't you give that to her?" Jihoon pointed to Lina.

"Um... Maybe it's in our Lab," Lina said and we two looked at her.

"In our Lab?" Jihoon asked.

"Hm." Lina just nodded.

"What are you guys talking about?" Suddenly Jeonghan asked.

"Um... a. Should we tell him?" Jihoon whispered.

"I don't know," Lina said.

"Um...maybe everything will be OK," Jihoon said and we nodded.

"Um... actually..." Then we told him everything about last night.

"Sound seems fun..." Jeonghan said and our face went pissed.

"Then come to Lab today," Lina said.

"Today?" Jeonghan asked.

"Aren't you interested?" Jihoon asked.

"OK." Jeonghan agreed.

(When we were coming towards the lab)

"Hey kids, what are you going here. Class ended earlier but you guys still here?" Our professor caught us.

"Um sir, we are leaving," Lina said and we started to walk on the opposite side.

Maybe, next day... 

"What now?" Jeonghan asked and we gave him a 'who knows' look.

"Blah Blah. That professor... ah"

"Should we come at night? when the college will empty?" I said and all looked at me.

"Good idea. The empty environment will be OK for this." Jihoon said and we nodded in agreement.

Then not the next day. It's today...

Don't force yourself to read it, Bestie!