Twenty-two

"OK, first team-up," Lina said like she is the leader

"What team up? My foot! We are only 4 people here!!" Jihoon growled while we are laughing hard except for Lina's pissed face.

"Anyway, you won't play this game with your foot. It's bowling, not football." Lina glared at Jihoon and showing the place...

" Lina glared at Jihoon and showing the place

"Anyway, then your partner will be Jihoon." Jeonghan announced and Jihoon quickly came toward him saying, "No no no no noooo...!!?"

"What?" Jeonghan looked at him like something really serious happened just now.

"Why me? With her?" Jihoon pointed to Lina.

"Ay! You are too shy to be her partner. Right?" Jeonghan smirked.

"Why? I'm not shy!!... It's no problem to be a partner with her!!" Jihoon shouted going toward the ball section to take one.

And Jeonghan is like dying while laughing.

"Look!! Jeonghan is so happy to be with her..." Lina yelled.

"No! I mean, we are friends so it's OK. And Jihoon also didn't argue anymore and also you are looking so happy too and didn't argue..." Jeonghan stood up to take one for bowling.

"OK then." Lina rolled her eyes and looked at Jihoon who is standing with a ball laughing. "What's so funny??!!" suddenly Lina yelled making Jihoon still.

"Let's start...!!" I cheered and took one. "First Jihoon!" I announced and Jihoon got ready. Then started...

His bowling was good but two left. Then he threw again and completed it.

"Wow good!!" we all cheered.

"Now, Jeonghan," Lina said pointing at him.

He threw one and three left. Then it was completed after the second throwing.

We cheered again...

"Now us!" I stood up and did a high-five with Jeonghan before throwing.

It was two left before the second throwing.