Seventeen~

1st day of the week

1st day of the week

As the plan, everyone went to an amusement park with a lot of arguing. I left my house, my parents don't even know.

Everyone is waiting while Lina is late.

"How strange. She always talks like a gang leader now she is late..." Seungcheol said.

"Huh? Gang leader? What if she is the criminal?" Seokmin said and our situation went... 🥴

"How could she? Strange..." Soonyoung said.

"She has been taking so much time... Let's start already, she would come late or not come," Jihoon said.

"Looks like he is angry at her," Seungcheol said making a joke but Jihoon didn't get that.

"And, Now she is late instead of Jihoon," I said.

"Guys~ It was extremely something that made me late." Lina appeared.

"Get lost. Who are you?" Jihoon said back that yesterday she said it to him when he came.

"I'm LINA. LIM LINA!" She said with so much pride, it was looking like the pride will burst due to overload.

"What made you so late?" Soonyoung said making a funny face.

"My slipper went wrong for something and then I tried to fix it and someone snatched it and went away," Lina said with a pissed face and our situation was like we will burst out laughing.

"Maybe the thief has lack of slippers," Joshua said making everyone laugh.

"then let's go?~~ or else we will be late," Taehyung said and everyone started.

"Should we ride the roller coaster?" I asked and some of us cheered and some of us nodded 'no'

"No~~ I don't wanna ride. What if I die?" Seokmin nagged.

"Then you die," Minghao said and everyone looked like enjoyed the sentence.

After riding,

"I'm feeling like I got a fever just now," Jihoon said.

"I'm feeling like I'll vomit," Seokmin said and others are well but all of our hair went mess. After, fixing it from the restroom, we realized that we are hungry.

"Let's eat something..." Jungkook said and we went to a little cafe in the park where we can have tasty foods. As well I knew, we bought a lot. But finished all as well.

"Ah! It was tasty." 

"Can you realize how much did we eat?" Mingyu said.

After a while, we were walking, talking, messing around with each other.

"Um... Where is he?" Lina said peeking.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked.

"Jeonghan... He was here a while ago." 

"Did he leave? or feeling unwell? Today Jun-seo didn't come as well." I said.

"How strange... what's up to these guys?" Lina said looking at her phone. "Do you have his number?" 

"Who's? Jeonghan's?" 

"Um, yes but Jun-seo's." 

"Yes, I have Jun-seo's number," I said.

"Call him."

"I already called him multiple times. My recent call is 15 minutes ago." I said.

"Strange. Anyway, he is sick I think..." She said and I nodded. "Then, Jeonghan suddenly left..." 

"I don't have his number. I forgot to collect." I said.

"Me as well," Lina said and we heard we are being called by others and we went to them.

But something is strange always in my brain that something is wrong somewhere...