05 ; lethal reminiscing

C E V O R – X A V E R I O

They killed me twice. Every day of my living, piece by piece my memories come crushing through me. It was painful. It caused me pain-attacks and nightmares! I had slept a long time enough, my body has been cold for how many years, and I had been on my darkest slumber for a while. Through that phase, fragments after fragments of my memories came resurfacing. I was fooled, I was shunned away, and I was killed from crash after crash, but I am still standing. I am Cevor Xaverio, the phoenix. No matter how many times, they'll try to kill me, they can't. They had caused me a lot of pain already.

Mabuti akong tao, pero nasasagad din ako. I stay kind as much as possible kasi mabuti naman talaga ako. I am used to believing that no matter my name, or my status had changed, I am still the person that was raised with kindness by my mother.

I am a phoenix and I'll rose from my ashes after and after. I'll remind them who I really am. I'll remind them who I become. The demon they made.

"I'm back, Philippines..." I closed the window of the car after seeing the disheveled figure of the person, holding the piece of flower as my homecoming gift for her.

-

N A R R A T I O N

"Where is he?" This question resonate the whole room the moment his men entered his eerie office. The same question who makes his men cowers from the authority of his voice. It's clear that their king is on rage.

Evident, his men can say that the Rusciana's organization is clearly evident with the loss of their mistress. It's clear that their master longed for the presence of their lost mistress.

Kahit hindi pa man naririnig ang kasagutan ng tauhan niya, sa mukha pa lang ng mga ito ay sapat na para masabi niyang bigo na naman ang mga ito.

He had killed countless shit with the same reason. But looking at his men, he knew killing them won't fucking solve his damn problem. He wants his wifey back. Uhaw na uhaw na siya sa atensiyon at pagmamahal ng kaniyang reyna.

Reyna. A queen. He would always think of that single word, he wanted to give the best for his wifey. And with his position, he'll make sure of it. His wifey can wore the title as the Rusciana's queen.

But the truth would always outshine him to his throne. His wifey is lost. His wifey is dead. His Cymon is dead.

Ito ang mga pinaniniwalaan ng lahat, except him. Kahit anong kumbinsi at anong ebidensiya ang ipakita sa kaniya, he won't believe it. He doesn't give a damn to those fallacies. It can't be that his Cymon is gone. Heaven and Earth, he'll conquer and spread rampant just as to hold the hand of his world. In his heart and mind, his wife is alive. They had made a promise. And Cymon is not the type of person to break his promise. He knew for himself how his wife hate liars!

With rage, he cocked his gun that made his men cower.

"Hindi ko binigay sa'yo ang posisyon para ubusin mo ang mga tauhan natin." Ang bigkas ng malumanay na boses.

Their boss is damn mad. He sure is. But one glance from his father, it made him lowered his gun down. Somehow, his father reminds him of his love. Kind, soft, and somehow simple in a way.

'Iba talaga kapag may nagpapatino sa isang Lion.' Ang sa isip-isip ng isa sa mga tauhan.

"Meeting adjourned. Leave!" Ang utos ng pangulo.

Enjoying the breeze of the heavy air, matatagpuan mo ang isang tao na nakatayo sa harap ng karagatan. He was holding a cigarette but it failed it's purpose to relax him.