Slade Wilson👁

Imagine: Slade seeing you again after the Island

"Oliver, I-"Your jaw dropped and you froze halfway down the stairs in your boyfriend's house.
Your eyes locked with the equally shocked ones of Slade Wilson, a man you knew better than you cared to admit.
"Y/N..."You heard his gruff, Australian voice barely whisper.
"S-Sl-Slade..."You spoke in a barely audible volume.
"Y/N, I didn't know you were here."Moira Queen's loud voice broke you out of your surprised daze.
"O-Oh yeah, I just-"You stuttered nervously before Oliver saved you.
"Y/N stayed over last night, did I forget to tell you, mom?"Your boyfriend explained and you flashed him a grateful smile.
Slade's fists clenched and you saw his jaw lock in a scowl, eyes never leaving you.
"Yes, I think you did."Moira narrowed her eyes at Oliver, as if he was still a teenager sneaking girls in, before turning back to you with a smile."Y/N, this is Slade Wilson, he just made a donation to my campaign for Mayor."
"Th-that's very nice of him."You choked out, plastering on a very fake smile but it seemed to please Moira."I think I left my phone in your room, Oliver, I'm going to go get it."
You left quickly but as soon as you were inside Oliver's room you started crying.
It had been six years since he...he should be dead.
Slade should be dead.