Felicity Smoak🧠

Imagine: Felicity getting jealous

"Oliver! Hi!"Felicity exclaimed, surprised that he was at her front door."Why are you here?"
"I need to speak to your girlfriend."He told her firmly and seriously.
"Y/N?"The hacker cocked her head in confusion."Why?"
"I have to ask her something."Oliver said.
"She'll be back soon."Felicity informed her friend."But you can wait if you'd like."
***
"I'm home!"You called into your girlfriend's house, dropping your grocery bags at the front door.
"Y/N."
You turned to see Oliver Queen staring at you.
"Oliver?"
"You have a visitor."Felicia spoke, jealousy evident in her voice.
Since she wasn't looking at you you smiled a little.
"What do you need, Arrow?"You folded your arms and playfully smirked at the vigilante before you.
"About that,"Oliver started."I need you to promise me you won't tell anyone."
"Sure, I mean who would I tell?"You asked."I only talk to Felicity, Roy and Thea."
"Thea doesn't know."The ex billionaire told you.
"Ok, I won't tell her...no matter how much I think she deserves to know that her brother dons a green hood and fight crime at night."You admitted."I promise."
"Well, I guess I better get going."Oliver decided."See you ladies tomorrow."
"Bye."You waved as he left. You walked over to Felicity who was typing away on her computer and wrapped your arms around her shoulder."Hi."
"Hey."Your girlfriend greeted shortly.
You kissed her cheek."You were jealous, weren't you? That Oliver came to see me?"
"No."The blonde denied but she was a horrible liar.
"You thought he was going to ask me out, didn't you?"You laughed as she got up.
"He came over and said he had 'something to ask you'."Felicity quoted.
"Aww, babe, I love you."You smiled."You know that I'd never leave you for anyone."
"I love you too."