Getting to Know him

L' Aliyah in Media

I was still rocking back and forth thinking of what I'll do. Angie was sleeping on the bed and it was dark in the room

*Knock knock*

" Who is it? " I asked straighten myself up

" Ernesto " he replied

Man what does he want? I just wanted time to be alone I haven't had that time in long time.

" What do you want? "

" I just wanna talk, I know you need someone to talk to " he replied

" No I just need time alone. Please " I plead

" Imma stay out here and we'll get to know each other " he told me

Is he ever going to give up? Well I guess I'll get to know him.

" Fine " I told him

We spent maybe hours talking to each other behind the door. He was actually a funny person and I guess I judged him to quick.

Soon enough darkness envaded me and I fell into a bliss full sleep.

Ernesto's P.O.V

Well she has more to her than I thought. She was hilarious and had a dope personality.

From what I've seem so far all I know is she's going thru shit and she doesn't really need my bull. But imma get her back for her sassiness.

" Well I should be going now " I told her but didn't hear a reply.

All I hear was a peaceful soft snores behind the door. I opened the door expecting it to be locked but it wasn't.

I pushed the door slowly and lifted her up and walked her to her bed. I pulled the blanket on her and her sister and placed a kiss on her forehead. I closed the door and went downstairs.

Damn this girl is making me feel some type of way. Isn't it suppose to be the other way?

Brandon's P.O.V

When L' Aliyah came her with Angel and all I could think of was she needed to be safe. With her mother on those drugs and being a prostitute I didn't want them around that. Her dad was like my dad and he left them in my care. As an older brother and best friend that's my job and I'll be damned if a nigga or bitch comes in the way.

I see this nigga Ernesto finally come down. He betta not have done what I think he did.

" Nigga what the hell did you do to Aliyah? " I asked well I bascially yelled at him

" Nothing man, even if I wanted she wouldn't let me hit it. I was just getting to know her man. She mad dope and shit. No wonder she you best female friend. " He told me

Don't tell me this nigga feeling L' Aliyah. If he think Im letting him get to her just cause he my nigga he betta think again. And it's not like she gonna give in that easily.

" What ever man , let's go we gotta make that drop. At least she got to know the nigga she gonna be with most of the time."

And just like that we were off to hit the streets and get this money. If you ain't speaking money then you ain't making sense.

******************************

Finally updated!! Lol I hoped you liked it. I was feeling it today.

Lots of love

Xoxo Kiki Love