Summary

Make sure to read the end it has important news!!!

******************************

L'Aliyah is suppose (is) to be taking care of little sister due to her mother's addiction to drugs. L'Aliyah's father 'died' but doesn't know exactly what happened to him. When she lost her father that's when her mother started doing drugs. Brandon and her have always been friends ever since they were little kids.

When L'Aliyah finally decides to leave she not only gets a little break to be a teen but get into the world that got her father 'killed'. All L'Aliyah wants is to get out of the hood go to college and pursue a successful career. Imagine being in her shoed not knowing what to do with your life because all the responsibilities have being put on your shoulder.

L'Aliyah meets Brandon's closet guy friend and they sort of connect. Ernesto mistakes her for an easy, spoiled girl but in actuality she's not. She's miserable and the only thing that gives her strength and courage to persevere is her little sister Angel. Ernesto is trying to get to get to understand who she is and trying to build a relationship with her but L'Aliyah isn't very trusting.

When L'Aliyah gets introduced to this horrible lifestyle she had to do things that will astonish people who've always thought she was a great girl. But doing something terrible doesn't necessarily label you as a great, good person. Sometimes life hands you nails and you got to find a way to handle it or else it will make you bleed to death.

******************************

Hello its me..... Do you remember me?

I'm the author if this terrible book.

I forgot to tell yall HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!.

Its late but I wish y'all success and positive energy.

Anyways.....

I haven't updated in a while, well I haven't in forever. Let's list out the reasons.

Loaded with tests, quizzes exams to prepare for.

Being lazy due to ^

Being sick recently ( had to leave school in 2nd period )

Ok so not many of y'all know but I have created a series before and another celebrity based book but I've deleted them.

I don't know I feel like my work isn't what I actually can produce to my full potential.

I feel like deleting this book and starting fresh but then again want to go over and revise but that would mean you guys rereading the book. 😁

I don't get comments and I think that's due to the lack of interest in my book....

So basically

I'm discouraged and that's why I haven't updated and don't feel like finishing this book. And I just wished y'all positive thought and I'm having negative ones... Great.

But I'll update a several more times before I make my decision.

Thank you guys!