Meeting Jax

Jax is Played by Bow Wow.
******************************

" Don't act like you forgot, I call the shots, shots, shots
Like blah, brrap, brrap
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot.. " - Better have my money by Rihanna✨

I shut off my alarm and laid on the bed for a while.

Today was Friday and I haven't even started on the project.

I got out of bed slowly since Angel was still sleeping. I went inside the bath room. I took care of my face and teeth care first, then I hopped in the shower.

When I got out I put on an outfit. I straighten out my hair and put a hat on.

I picked out Angels outfit for her since I had time. I woke her up and she stretched and sat on the bed for a while.

" Whats wrong Angie? " I asked her, because she never sits on the bed when she wakes up. Well unless she's about to question me about her dream or what happened the previous night.

" Are we going to go back to the the other hou-se? Can we stay here? I don't wan-t to ,go ba-ck. " she whimpered.

I felt horrible, she shouldn't feel like this.

" I know baby and I don't plan on going there with you anymore. We'are going to stay here for a while. " I told her

She told me about how she had a dream of 'Mom' coming back, and something bad was going to happen.

So I did something I haven't done in a long time, I prayed.

Dear Lord Jesus,
We come in your presence today to thank you. Thank you for life each and every day. For protection, food, clothes and a home. Thank you, even if we do struggle the good days will come. Please protect each of us in this household and when we separate in different ways. In Jesus name Amen!

I took her out if bed and showered her. I didn't want her by herself in the bath room, when she already feels anxious.

We skipped downstairs and got started on breakfast.

We cooked eggs, beacon, grits and SAUSAGE!

(A/N I had to!)

We also made a banana smoothie with my dad's special ingredient. Only my dad and I knew about it.

Since we woke up a little earlier we put their breakfast in their plates with the smoothie on the side.

And we put ours in a container to bring with us.

We went to the park. Why? To talk and tell Angel about the father she'll never meet.

We use to do this when we lived with Linda. But since we came here we haven't done it in a couple of days.

We got in the car, buckled in and I zoomed down the road at a reasonable speed.

●●●●●●●●●● Park ●●●●●●●●●●●●

I sat Angie on the swing and took the other side.

I took out the food and gave her her spoon.

" Mama, was daddy nice to you? " she asked.

It was always her first question.

" Yes, he was amazing. He brought me all the things I wanted. He was so nice he left me with beautiful gift after he went with the Angels "

" Angels! They took my name! " she exclaimed.

" No they didn't ! You silly goose. These Angels bring peace and no pain. " I told her