Decision Made

Recap:

As soon I got to the front desk I fell on the floor and and saw a whole bunch of nurses and doctors surround me. Then I blacked out.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Kayla P.O.V

I cant believe this bitch. I thought she was fuckimg weak. Guess they were right when they say don't underestimate people's ability.

I felt weak and hurt. I can't believe that Jax didn't even come to see if I was ok.

I was starting to doubt this plan. I just sobbed until my head started to hurt. Then I heard the door open.

" Yea I know she actually thinks I care . " he chuckled and said into the phone.

Didn't he realize I was in the. Room since where I was, was pitch black from where he was.

" Yeah man I've been using her ever since then. " he continued.

I cried even more, he didn't care! She was right!

I started crying hysterically and started to fidget in my sit so I could leave.

I couldn't do this to her, she did nothing. He's history and I wanted revenge for nothing.

" The fuck? Why are you there Kayla? Where did she go?! Why did you fucking let her get away?! " he ranted.

" I knew you'd be fucking worthless. " he 'mumbled' but I heard him anyways.

From that moment I knew I didn't want to do this anymore. I wasn't going to work alongside and get myself killed for a person who doesn't give a shit about me.

" She caught me off guard, I swear I had her. I swear! " I tries to sound as convincing as I could.

He untied me and started to walk off.

That meant to him for me to get her. But for me it meant to get out of here and this life style.

What was I thinking??

******************************
UPDATE!!

Is Kayla gonna leave the hame, w/o getting hurt??

What's going to happen next??

Lots of love,

Queen love <3