Really

I was awoken up by my alarm. I felt a pair of small arms around me , my sisters. I hit the button to my alarm and got ready. I went to the bathroom did my hygiene care. Then I went to do my hair and got ready. ( In Media )

" Angel, baby get up time for school. " I told my sister so she got up.

" I'm up mama " she told me as she stretched.

She got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Don't worry she can handle it I taught her well in cases of emergencies so she wouldn't stink.

As she was taken care of herself I went downstairs to make breakfast. Knowing Brandon he didn't make nothing.

* 30 Minutes later *

I heard multiple footsteps running down the steps then a thump.

I ran and saw Brandon and Ernesto on the floor.

" What are you guys doing on the floor? " I questioned them.

" Angel pushed us down , when we were coming to eat! " Brandon whined

I laughed at him

" So your gonna laugh " he taunted me and moved closer with each word

Me being stupid stood there laughing my behind off.

And guess what he did, guess!

He tickled me, Yes tickled me!

I kicked, laughed , screamed and yelled to put me down but he refused.

" Say ' Brandon is the bestest friend ever ' "

" But you are my only friend " I told him still laughing

" True but say it "

" Fine! Brandon is the bestest friend ever! " I said as he stopped and I inhaled in order to get my breathe back.

" See Angel that's how you get anything you want Aliyah to say " Brandon told my sister

Amazing watch when she does it too.

" No! Mama already loves and do everything for me " she told Brandon.

I gave high five her and kissed her cheek.

" Haha that's what you get! "

" That's not fair! Angel you tratior! " he yelled

We stuck our tongue out at him and that's when I realized Ernesto sitting there watching us. Creep.

Ernesto P.O.V

I woke up go up to take a shower and all that good shit. Then I just chilled on my bed on Instagram,Twitter and Kik.

Then,. all of a sudden I smelled food. You know food is life, so I ran my ass out the room only to find out that Brandons and L' Aliyah's sister was already racing down. All of a sudden I collapsed on the floor next to Brandon and Angel on the stairs smirking at us.

Evil child.

I heard running and saw L' Aliyah . Damn shawty looked fine ass fuck.

" What are you guys doing on the floor? " she asked us

I was going to answer but Brandon already beat me to it.

Angel pushed us down , when we were coming to eat! " Brandon whined

" So your gonna laugh " he taunted her and moved closer with each word he said.

What was gonna happen? I have no clue so I just sat and watched the show. Man where's the popcorn when you need it.

She just stood there and laughed her ass off with no care in the world.

And guess what he did, he tickled her. Brandon, huh who knew he was the kind to play around.

She kicked, laughed , screamed and yelled to put her down but he didn't lists. Typical Brandon.

" Say ' Brandon is the bestest friend ever ' " He told her

" But you are my only friend " She told him still laughing

" True but say it "

" Fine! Brandon is the bestest friend ever! " she said as he stopped.

" See Angel that's how you get anything you want Aliyah to say " Brandon told her sister

I wonder what that evil child would say. I have to get her back for pushing me down the stairs.

" No! Mama already loves and do everything for me " she told Brandon.

I swear L'Aliyah said she had a sister. Why is Angel calling her mama?

I highly confused.

She gave Angel a high five and kissed her cheek.

How I wish that was me. Wait did I just say that?! Nah, I'm in my feelings.

" Haha that's what you get! "

" That's not fair! Angel you tratior! " he yelled

They stuck their tongue out at him and that's when she finally realized I was sitting there watching them. No its not creepy at all.

Well maybe just a little. At least I learned she's ticklish.

That's a start. May be the farthest I'll go.

******************************

Finally Updated

But...

Please Vote.

Really 656 reads and 22 votes!
Come on guys. Please vote cause it tells me it s bad but then the reads are high so I'm confused.

The picture in the Media will be put up soon.

Goodnight Readers

*Ghosts* :-\