Changed?

Recap:

I threw myself on the bed and screamed into the pillow then turned around and crosse my hands across my chest and huffed.

Man he's going to use this against me. Just great.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

After my little reaction, ok big reaction I got up to get ready for school.

What did you forget I have school now?

I don't even think I would miss a day if it wasn't for Angel being sick or something.

I went to the bathroom and got ready.

*** 15 minutes after hygiene ***

I made sure to put y undergarments inside the bathroom with a tank top under.

I walked to the closet to pick out my outfit. It wouldn't be too complicated if I wasn't feeling refreshed today.

So I took my time to pick our my outfit. It consisted of blue washed skinny jeans with q grey Micky mouse hoodie and my white air forces.

This may not seen like anything but I actually tired today.

After the clothing process I went to do my hair.

It wasn't anything special, I just threw it in a huge messy bun. When I looked in the mirror some of it was falling down, really. I thought I had it down pact but guess not.

I grabbed my bag and keys and went downstairs.

I was expecting for me to make be making breakfast but Ernesto was.

Ok so you guys just be thinking where is Angel! To be completely honest I need to spend more time with her like before. I feel like I'm lacking in the things that I've been doing all my life.

I went to the room she was staying in and saw her on her bed tying her shoes.

She was wearing a simple profit but it was so cute.

When she was fine she got up and got her bags. She didn't even see me yet.

When she came to the for she looked up and saw me. She put her bag down and put get hands up. She wanted me to hold her.

I lifted her up and hugged her tightly. I've been a bad sister forgetting I have a responsibility of taking care of her well being.

" Hey Angel! I missed you so much sis! " I told her as I walked to get bed to sit down.

" I miss you too big sis! I have a while bunch of stories to tell you! " she says excitedly while jumping on her bed.

I laughed at her and sat her down.

" Ok tell me two stories do we can go down for breakfast. And guess what?! " I asked her trying to get her excited for my news.

" Ok! And what? " she asked with her blog curious eyes.

" We're going to have sissy day this weekend! " I told her excitedly.

" Yay! Yay! Yeppie! " she yelled as she jumped on the bed.

I just laughed at her and watched her. That's all I want for her to laugh and enjoy her childhood.

" What's with all the commotion in here? " Brandon came and asked?

Big words, up early, dressed properly.

His dad is in town.

Brandon's dad didn't really l leave his life but he didn't exactly stay. He's always pushing Brandon to be better or more like him. Brandon doesn't want to disappoint him so he tried his hardest.