A new start?

After that day my mom and I moved a couple of hours away from our old house. She said the hide house was ours forever and we shouldn't lose that part of us.

I didn't know how but we had a new house that was set up and ready. My mom put me in bed that night, and that night was the night I realized my life is going to change. But I didn't know if it was for the better or worse.

▷▷▷▷▷▷▷ The Next day  ◁◁◁◁◁◁◁◁

Mom woke me up and told me I was going to a new school.

I got up and took a bath of course with my mommy's help.

I put on a a pink overalls, white Barbie shirt and my pink and purple sneakers. I grabbed the necklace daddy gave to me and the ring and a tear fell down my chubby cheeks. I miss my daddy.

' Baby girl, see this ring and necklace?.. You have to keep it on everyday no matter what so you have a part of me with you.' he told me

I grabbed my back packed headed down the stairs jumping. Mommy put a plate in front of me full of waffles ,eggs, beacon and sausages.

I ate it all up!

' Baby this is a new school you're going to I want you to be the very nice princess you are ok?' mommy asked me.

' Yes mommy! I'm going to make everyone be happy!' I said laughing as she tickled me.

'Good girl!, now let's get in the car to bring you to school baby girl's she said

I skipped to the car and mommy buckled me up while we sung to Dora and Barbie songs.

At school

I saw a big brown reddish Big building and I knew instantly that was my new school !

Mommy got me out of the car and walked me inside the school. The school had a whole bunch of posters, drawing and I saw lockers! I was readyy to make new friends! But I hope they like me .

' Baby mommy has to go to worked I'll come pick you up later after school ok?'

' Ok mommy. Are you going to school too?' I replied

' No baby I'm going to work?' she answered

'Oh ok mommy have a nice day!'

She kissed me and ran to the car and waved as she left.

After school

Mommy came to pick me up and we went to eat at McDonald's! My favorite place in the whole world except Disney World.

' So baby girl how was your day?' mommy asked

' It was fun I learned about my shapes, colors and letters!' I answered

' How was your day mommy ' I asked her

' It was good baby, it's hard without help but we're going to make it' she said as a tear fell

' Mommy don't cry, I love You' I said

' I love you too baby girl' she replied while kissing me after she wiped her tears off

We left and went home and watched tv and had a fun night. Of course I do my homework with mommy silly.

After my bath with mommy,she tucked me into bed and we prayed together.

' Lord, almighty we come to you today after a tragic day that happened yesterday. But we also come to you to thank you for letting us live another day like many couldn't have without your will. Thank you for protecting me and my baby girl when we separated our ways until we came back home. Thank you for providing us a roof over our heads and food. We thank you for everything we have in the name of Jesus . Amen!' mommy finished the prayer.

Mommy tucked me in, plugged the night light and kissed me goodnight. I fell into deep and sweet dreams.

From that day on everything  would change.

***************†***************

Thanks For reading

Don't be a ghost reader. Comment, Vote and Inbox me any suggestions.Thank you